Practice 2: 5:45-7 PM

Saturday, 9/17 -
Practice 3: 2-2:45 PM
Qualifying: 6:05-7:20 PM

Sunday, 9/18 -
Warmup: 2:30-3 PM
Race: ~ 6:50-9 PM

http://racecontrol.indycar.com/

So, two Penske drivers are the only people with a shot at the championship? I'm going to have to pass on this one. I'd rather have toothpicks stabbed in my eyes than watch Will Power have a chance of winning a championship.

One more race this season :(

What is it about Power that people dislike? I've seen a number of comments about disliking him, but have not seen anyone say why. (Confession: I don't like Power, but I don't know why, it is not an emotion that I can defend in any way..:oops:.)

Pagenaud clinches the title with a 5th place finish. I'm rooting for him, but would be happy to see Helio take the race win.

What is it about Power that people dislike? I've seen a number of comments about disliking him, but have not seen anyone say why. (Confession: I don't like Power, but I don't know why, it is not an emotion that I can defend in any way..:oops:.)

Pagenaud clinches the title with a 5th place finish. I'm rooting for him, but would be happy to see Helio take the race win.
I'm a big Power fan. Love the way he races and I think he's a cool dude in general. He races so hard though that sometimes he gets into it with other drivers and teams (notably Ganassi and Pagenaud) so I'm sure that irks some people. I remember a couple of years ago when I was at St. Pete he had the lead on a restart and bottled up the field and caused a chain reaction but everyone does dumb **** from time to time.

I had it right before. Huge dud of a finale.

Sucks that Power missed St. Pete and then got boned by Kimball at The Glen. Hell of a campaign anyways.

The fat lady has sung, that's for damn sure.

JPM not being retained by Penske would not surprise me but being replaced by Rossi certainly would.

Pagenaud had 'em covered this year. Most dominant season I've seen in some time. Congrats to him and the #22 boys.

IndyCar dropped the ball again on promoting this race. Not much about it except on Twitter, most of that came after the race was over.

Indy deserves double points. Sonoma does not. Congrats to Pagenaud and Team Penske.

IndyCar dropped the ball again on promoting this race. Not much about it except on Twitter, most of that came after the race was over.
Season finale ought to go back to being on Labor Day weekend or earlier, in my opinion. Ratings tanked from last year (although last year's title race was also much more open going into Sonoma). Too much going on this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom