INDYCAR Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Indianapolis-RC.png

I should've driven down today. It's not that far to Indy from Toledo and we're socked in with rain and temps in the low 50s. Just 90 minutes south of here in Eldora it's 80° and sunny

Dixon is already lifting really, really early.

No wonder he meets his numbers most of the time.

That's a shame that he can't win a few. I'd like to see him get that monkey off his back. I thought his luck would change when he switched cars/numbers.

:(

I thought so too, Jimmy.

I thought the car would suit him more as well, but I have about given up on Marco.

I noticed Veach has a tendency to fade a bit at the end if races sometimes, I wonder if that has to do with his slender build? Just a bit of fatigue?

Pigot has been VERY impressive, he just continues to get better every week.

I noticed Veach has a tendency to fade a bit at the end if races sometimes, I wonder if that has to do with his slender build? Just a bit of fatigue?

Pigot has been VERY impressive, he just continues to get better every week.
Yeah I think his weight is still a work in progress, even though he made a lot of gains over the past year or so. A full race at some of these quicker places is probably still a handful.

Pigot can be fun to watch when he isn't having a cartoon anvil dropped on his car. I swear he almost never has a clean race lol.

Yep. There's Rossi right up with Wickens. We'll have to come up with a nickname for those two. Hmmmm. Butch and Sundance? Ozzie and Harriet? I did notice right before the race started and all the drivers were done circling the track in the pickup trucks, they were walking back to their cars and Rossi had his arm around Wickens. Definitely a love/hate relationship. Think they'll get into it before the race is over?

Yep. There's Rossi right up with Wickens. We'll have to come up with a nickname for those two. Hmmmm. Butch and Sundance? Ozzie and Harriet? I did notice right before the race started and all the drivers were done circling the track in the pickup trucks, they were walking back to their cars and Rossi had his arm around Wickens. Definitely a love/hate relationship. Think they'll get into it before the race is over?
I think they are good friends, but definitely not afraid to mix it up on track.

Robert still owes Alex one for St. Pete. :D

Back
Top Bottom