IndyCar: Honda Indy 200

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Sunday primetime, not a bad way to end the weekend.

Fittipaldi back for the rest of the season, Daly again in the #88.

Di4gWQ0XoAUKjSG.jpg

Santonio was in DCR's garage, I wonder why as he's practically ruined his racing career.
RACER interview said he's actively looking for a ride.

I hope no one is dumb enough to give him one. Maybe Coyne again, but it'd look bad to hire a driver on an international ban, especially after Coyne has built up some goodwill the past few years. Apparently his checks didn't even clear at Trident.

RACER interview said he's actively looking for a ride.

I hope no one is dumb enough to give him one. Maybe Coyne again, but it'd look bad to hire a driver on an international ban, especially after Coyne has built up some goodwill the past few years. Apparently his checks didn't even clear at Trident.

I know it would look bad, but I would make him work for a ride. Meaning, I would make him start in a lower-tier series and if he does not attain certain results. Just throw him to the kerb.

I know it would look bad, but I would make him work for a ride. Meaning, I would make him start in a lower-tier series and if he does not attain certain results. Just throw him to the kerb.
I doubt this guy's ego would let him strap into a Lights car, but it'd be funny to see him take on four other cars in Lights next season (and probably lose anyways).

Rossi has a huge lead over Wickens, but there are some strong battles further back. The new package has been good for the road courses. Getting excited to see these guys live in Portland in a little over a month.

Damn good racing, can't get much better than that for an IndyCar road course race. Bourdais with the drive of the day for sure.

Looks like it'll be a three-horse race for the championship over the last four races.

Back
Top Bottom