IndyCar -Sao Paulo Indy 300

Man i knew those new Penske's were gonna kick butt, congrats to will power. Maybe this will be the first of a dominant season. Marco's bad luck continues. Good run for all the girls xcept Dunno once again...

What made Danica place so badly was the bad call by Tom Anderson (strategist) for not calling her in the pits earlier to change from the slicks to the rain tires. That is the reason she slid and lost the lap.

:rolleyes:

What made Danica place so badly was the bad call by Tom Anderson (strategist) for not calling her in the pits earlier to change from the slicks to the rain tires. That is the reason she slid and lost the lap.

How do you know this? Unless you heard ALL the radio transmissions between the pits and the driver I don't think you can really pin something like this completely on the shoulders of the strategist. What I understand crews depend a lot on driver feedback. If they ask Danica, "How is it out there?" and she says, "Slicker than snot on a doorknob in January" I think they would probably tell her to come in immediately.

How do you know this? Unless you heard ALL the radio transmissions between the pits and the driver I don't think you can really pin something like this completely on the shoulders of the strategist. What I understand crews depend a lot on driver feedback. If they ask Danica, "How is it out there?" and she says, "Slicker than snot on a doorknob in January" I think they would probably tell her to come in immediately.

Glad I'm not the only one who disagreed with that excuse.

Glad I'm not the only one who disagreed with that excuse.

That guy has been making excuses like this one for years. It's like me saying "Tony Stewart would have won the Daytona 500 if they would have given him a better car.":rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom