Inside Winston Cup

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
The final show for the season was a hoot. They filmed at Homestead --- the GM test was going on in the background.

Tony was in the Hotseat the last 10 minutes of the show. Guess it was lunch break. He was relaxed and joking, and having a blast.

what an awsome way to wrap up the season:) , felt bad that ken doesn't have a ride and didn't get to wear his suit like the others:(

I still say thats the best racing show period. :D and I will gladly watch reruns all winter to keeps the events fresh in mind going into 2003.

Don't feel too bad for Kenny!! If you watched the end of the show he said there will be a sponcership announcment on Speed news, but he did not say with who or when? So it sounds like he has something in the works. But yes it was kinda sad to see kenny beign a observer and not a driver.

Naw he will find a ride somewhere. Heck maybe he will go drive in the truck series like Hamilton might do.

Good show, I enjoyed it. If they'd only get rid of Mikey. Just personal opinion of course:D

I missed it also, ended up working late. I know they rebroadcast it a couple times a week does anyone know when?

Kenny is the best racer that is not winning races. Dale Jr testified to that when they did the "who do you like to race" seg before one of the races this year. He said that Kenny "wont give you an inch, you have to race him with everything you have". That was a true compliment!
Unfortunately there are too many cars out there that had more than Kenny did and I would love to see him in one of them top dollar rides. He would be winning then, I would bet money on it!

Kel

DJFan - Catch the replay of IWC either today at 5 pm ET or tomorrow night at 11 pm ET. There was a replay last night around midnight, but I assume you missed that.:D

Kenny's choice of wording leads to believe he has some kind of a deal lined up. It did not seem to say if, but just when. Was trying to decide whether his choice to wear a Budweiser shirt had any bearing the situation. Don't think so, but it is possible. Not likely as Budweiser, but A-B has several brands they might use.

Originally posted by mngopherguy
Good show, I enjoyed it. If they'd only get rid of Mikey.  Just personal opinion of course:D

Mikey seems pretty tame when they had Kenny Wallace on there, I think they have to strap that guy to his chair. Mikey has some good things to say every no wand then besides his jokes:)

Anheiser Busch is a strong sponser for Kenny at Peavley,Mo racetrack,and on his late model car.I would say that he was asked to wear that shirt by his PR people.Kenny will be driving next year in Winston would be a safe bet.;)

Back
Top Bottom