Interrested

Ford 222

Team Owner
How does one get into this? What is needed to purchase to have a good setup and how does it work? What’s it going to cost to start from scratch including the computer?
Thanks!

You can get a pretty decent wheel and pedal system for cheap. I would recommend the G29 wheel and pedal set that you can easily attach to your computer desk.

Subscription is about $15 a month, but it you really get into it, they do offer anywhere from 25% to 40% discount on yearly or bi-yearly subscription.

Cars and tracks are separate DLCs which you'd also need to buy. However, for the rookie series and most of the lower class series, most of the content is already free. Also, you don't have to buy all of the DLC to enjoy the game. Like the NASCAR CUP Series on iRacing has three cars DLC (Camry, Mustang, Camaro) you only need to buy one of the three to race in that series, same with the Xfinity and Truck series.

You can get a pretty decent wheel and pedal system for cheap. I would recommend the G29 wheel and pedal set that you can easily attach to your computer desk.

Subscription is about $15 a month, but it you really get into it, they do offer anywhere from 25% to 40% discount on yearly or bi-yearly subscription.

Cars and tracks are separate DLCs which you'd also need to buy. However, for the rookie series and most of the lower class series, most of the content is already free. Also, you don't have to buy all of the DLC to enjoy the game. Like the NASCAR CUP Series on iRacing has three cars DLC (Camry, Mustang, Camaro) you only need to buy one of the three to race in that series, same with the Xfinity and Truck series.
Thank you...I forgot I had asked this. Sorry for the delayed response.

@SpeedPagan what setup would you make with a $2500 budget? Not including monitor or computer.

Depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for a set-up that you can quickly assemble and disassemble on the family PC, I can help you there. If you're looking for a full on simulation station, I can help you there too.

Depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for a set-up that you can quickly assemble and disassemble on the family PC, I can help you there. If you're looking for a full on simulation station, I can help you there too.
Full simulation station is what I'm aiming for. I know sky's the limit on where things can go, so I can bump my budget up a bit, but would like to have a decent setup that's not ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom