Intersting JB fact!!

P

PettyBenson

I did not know this but over at johnnys board there is a thread asking about intersting facts about JB. Someone on there said that he has a tattoo of TAZ on his ankle bc that is his favorite cartoon character!! Johnny to me does not seem like the type of person that would have a tattoo. I wounder how many other drivers have a tattoo? Anyone know of anyother drivers that do and what and where they are at?

Interesting tidbit there...For some reason to me, most of the drivers don't seem like they would have tattoos but I'm sure some do.

The person asking the question on Benson's board is from Harvick's board. The Webmaster was having fun and assigned all of us other drivers and we are to find out interesting info on them. My driver is Ron Hornaday. If anybody has any interesting facts or stats I could use them.

RPM knows loads on him I believe...he'll have to add Rons history to here.

I would like to see a picture of his tatto wouldn't you guys? Its not theat i don't belive it is just interesting

We might not see his tattoo for a reason. It might be somewhere we can't see... like under his shirt, maybe. :D

right, I hear you. The one you know about. ;)

I'll be nice, I like Benson. :)

You can't see his ankle when he is wearing his firesuit, for some reason Johnny doesn't seem like he would have a tatoo.

Interesting fact about Johnny? How about that his plus/minus standings ration from last year to this is minus 22, the worst of any driver on the curcuit.

It really is a shame. He's has some bad luck this year, the two rib injuries don't help much either. Hopefully he can do something at one of the races this year, if not I hope he has a good run next season. I got nothing against him, it just seems he gets caught up in all the muck this year.

That is a bad fact!! But he has turned around as of late(about the same time i started weraing my JB shirt on sundays:D) If it was not for the wreck he would have had another top 10 this week. And if it was not for the 2 injurs and sitting out for a wjile he would be in the top 15 i bet.

I don't understand why that team has fallen off like it has this year. His teammate isn't doing much better. I would love to see Benson start competing again, but every time he's been getting up there, he's been getting the Schrader luck and getting involved in a wreck.

I think the main reason JB has had bad finishes this year is bc of the pontaic being far less competeive compared to the Fords, Chevys, and Dodges. All the other teams did bad as well, but soince they made the rule change by kicking out the nose they have done much better(except for Kenny:( ). Plus the 2 diffrent rib injuries did not help any either.

I'm not surprised by the tatoo, In my teen years my brothers and I spent many a weekend at Berlin raceway with Johnny and sometimes his sister Barb. Johnny was always involved in what was going on on the track and anxious to please John Sr. but also was pretty good at getting a rise out of his dad. I recall one tree climbing incident that got 4 or 5 of us in trouble. When he started racing late models there he used to make a dramatic move and then just laugh over the radio when his dad would or one of the team members would try to get him to keep his cool. He was never vengeful or mean on the track just sometimes the instigator of a little clean fun! John Sr. was all business! Johnny could really get him going sometimes!

Kel

Back
Top Bottom