Invisible Champion

nascarwoman

Admin
Staff member
It is just my imagination or is Tony well below the radar? I seem to remember that in years past, the reigning champion was much more visible and in front of the cameras. Is this just his style or have all the media types been scared away by his past exploits? :unsure:

He seems to be the only one not interviewed race weekend.

I think he is acting like he did last year. He doesn't get interviewed because he doesn't get too many top 5's. He is basically laying low until the end probably.
:salute:

He asked for the media to leave him alone last year and he is getting exactly what he asked for. Delayed reaction!

Kel

He was actually up in 2nd or 3rd in points after Darlington, but he has been pretty much invisible the last three weeks, running mid-pack before wrecking or losing an engine. I think that's why he hasn't been interviewed, because he and the team haven't done anything noteworthy lately - other than having the car impounded. I'm still not ruling him out for the championship yet. Last year he was, what, 7th in points halfway through the year? And he wasn't getting attention then, was he?

i think the media will GLADLY stay away from tony stewart. especailly after bad races

Back
Top Bottom