iPhone X

I would seriously consider reverting to a flip phone if I didn't need remote access to email for my work.

I spend way too much time during the day mindlessly scrolling through **** on my phone that acts as nothing more than a distraction from life. I have been trying to resist more lately.

I don't understand the watches. Cars on the other hand I sort of do. I just think it's dumb to pay that much for a phone, surely when some of these features they have is on I think it's the GALAXY S8. It's one of them Samsung phones, and way cheaper. Apple can only charge as much as they do is off the Apple name alone.
People buy into the Apple ecosystem and then they're customers for life. Literally every person I know (myself include) who owns an iPhone also owns an iPad, Macbook, Apple TV, etc. There is something to say about the simplicity of Apple products...they just work. And they work well together. People will pay whatever the cost to continue to be able to be a part of "Team Apple"

The iPhone vs Android debate is more intense than the Red Sox/Yankees rivalry. People take their phone brands seriously lol

I would seriously consider reverting to a flip phone if I didn't need remote access to email for my work.

I spend way too much time during the day mindlessly scrolling through sh!t on my phone that acts as nothing more than a distraction from life. I have been trying to resist more lately.
Are you on your phone now? :D

I'll just keep my flip phone that makes phone calls and texts. LOL
I had a flip phone for the longest time and refused to get a smartphone. I finally gave in and bought a wannabe Samsung Galaxy S Series a few years ago, back when the S4 was the latest and greatest. The guy at the shop in the mall conned me into buying it, and I felt stupid afterwards, but it has served me well enough. I bought it outright and will keep it until it dies.

I ended up needing it for work. We get work orders and other requests sent to us via email. It's good to have, since I'm rarely sitting at the computer in the office.

People buy into the Apple ecosystem and then they're customers for life. Literally every person I know (myself include) who owns an iPhone also owns an iPad, Macbook, Apple TV, etc. There is something to say about the simplicity of Apple products...they just work. And they work well together. People will pay whatever the cost to continue to be able to be a part of "Team Apple"

The iPhone vs Android debate is more intense than the Red Sox/Yankees rivalry. People take their phone brands seriously lol
Phone wars to me are about as dumb as console wars, but I guess with phones you just really only normally have one lol. Like I don't need a lot of the crap iPhone has, would I like one? Sure why not, but I can have phones just as nice a lot cheaper. Only thing I'm not getting is iMessage which ain't a big deal to me, and Siri.

Just bought an S8. It's pretty nice.
I got mine a few weeks ago, it is a nice phone, but I miss using my BlackBerry already :(, its been a rude awakening after using BB for 8 years.

I'll just keep my flip phone that makes phone calls and texts. LOL
My phone. Samsung Convoy 2. It's all I want or need.

samsung-convoy-2.jpg

My Kindle Fire HD 8 was $135, and it works just fine too.
Have had an HD 10 for a while but bought an HD 8 this year for the wife and she loves the 8 better. I also bought her a new Kindle paper white reader but she hasn't even taken it out of the box. Uses the 8 for reading and watching and surfing. If you have Amazon Prime you need one!

In church the lesson was 'separating the sheep from the goats'. When the minister asked that question, one bright spark stood up and said "You take an apple, charge $1000 for it, and the ones that come for it are the sheep"

Took a little while to settle everyone back down after that.

Along the same line I've heard a fool and his money are soon parted.

The bad thing is that is not just the iPhone X. Look for all the smart phones to take a huge step increase in $'s.

I've never had an interest in anything Apple product related. I do use an older iPad that I originally purchased for my daughter but it's just to browse the net from the comfort of my recliner or couch.

Me, I'm going to stay a few releases behind. My current phone works just fine, cracked screen and all.

I can get an Iphone including unlimited service completly paid for by the company, with AT&T providing the service.
I currently use a Note 4 Verizon unlimited plan, for work, and personal and I pay for it myself.

Having to give up my phone # and going to the iphone is the only two reasons i keep paying for it myself.
I like owning it myself and loading whatever I want, and I aint giving up my SD card.

Back
Top Bottom