iRace - IndyCar at Watkins Glenn Saturday 3/28

And if today's isn't awesome enough, they have one tomorrow too from Gateway.

91481188_10156630900200981_891057876850704384_n.jpg

You can tell who’s put tons of hours into iRacing and who hasn’t. Could probably use a competition caution and hopefully by next Saturday the rest of the field can get their rigs set up and glitches sorted out.

Also those two early crashes took out a lot of good guys lol

Pretty typical for an IndyCar road course, I hope this non-Indy track 6th race is at something crazy like Talladega

zzzzzz

just like real indy car
I didn’t think it was as good as the average Indy road race tbh. After a bit it felt more like an F1 Grand Prix where there’s no competition between Mercedes/Ferrari/Red Bull up front. It got spread out pretty quick and seemed like half the field was gone within a few minutes. The road races are way more competitive than that throughout the field in real life.

My hope is the guys who haven’t done this before get somewhat of a handle on it and they turn cautions on and that should tighten things up. Pretty stoked for Sage though, he puts a ton of work into this.

It was mostly a boring race. I suspect the amount of iracing experience among the drivers varied greatly considering the cars were set up the same (IROC for Indycars). There were some good passes. And the stands were full.

I am digging all these iraces. The National Anthems have been exceptional!

I have a feeling this will turn into a regular "main stage" thing.

Back
Top Bottom