IRacing Pro Invitational at Texas

But Dallas gets it :biggrin:

You missed a chance to show a virtual Dallas skyline. You know, since everything about the upcoming race is virtual...

The Dallas skyline actually appears in the picture of the virtual Fort Worth skyline. It's on the horizon towards the right.

Eh I don't know about virtual, it looks like a drone or a satellite photo of Ft Worth where as that was a real photo of Dallas :biggrin:

How are they deciding who is locked in? I mean Brennan Poole is full time in Cup why does he have to race in?

1585353404204.png

Last edited:
The last Chance race will be streamed on eNASCAR.com/live at 10:55 am Sunday

Those advancing will have to get thru Virtual Tech quickly to start the feature.

Thanks for the heads up -- eNASCAR has a countdown clock for tomorrow's Live event.

Thanks for the heads up -- eNASCAR has a countdown clock for tomorrow's Live event.

Why does it say 10AM (i assume my time?) on the website when TV is at 1PM eastern? Three hour broadcast delay?

Considering that the iRacing Series may go on for the better part of the summer, too bad the guy that runs some of the games on the board didn't start a PICK 'EM game. :owquitit:

WTF? They are live and the cars are qualifying but they arent showing it? Just talking?

Line em up and go -- no Cautions, no Commercial interruptions, no chit-chat of Jimmie on a bike, announcers stayed glued to the action and matched the pace of the race.

It would be nice if they had someone other than Denny on race hub prior to the race.....

Someone else has to have a webcam

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

For anyone wondering, Matt D is racing in just his underwear.

Back
Top Bottom