IRacing Pro Invitational will be on FS1 Sunday

virtual wind tunnels for all. They did get a good field of drivers

NASCAR icon Dale Earnhardt Jr. and NASCAR Hall of Fame driver Bobby Labonte headline a high-powered lineup, including two-time and defending NASCAR CUP SERIES champion Kyle Busch, 2012 NASCAR CUP SERIES champion Brad Keselowski, 2018 NASCAR CUP Series champion Joey Logano, three-time Daytona 500 winner Denny Hamlin, 2016 NASCAR CUP SERIES Rookie of the Year Chase Elliott, 2008 NASCAR XFINITY SERIES champion Clint Bowyer, 2014 NASCAR CUP SERIES Rookie of the Year Kyle Larson and 2017 NASCAR GANDER RV & OUTDOORS TRUCK SERIES champion Christopher Bell.

Additional NASCAR CUP SERIES drivers* competing on Sunday include Bubba Wallace, Chris Buescher, William Byron, Matt DiBenedetto, Austin Dillon, Ty Dillon, Timmy Hill, Michael McDowell, John Hunter Nemechek, Ryan Preece, Garrett Smithley, Erik Jones, Ross Chastain, Parker Kligerman, Landon Cassill and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. A full 35-car lineup, including racers from the NASCAR XFINITY SERIES and NASCAR GANDER RV & OUTDOORS TRUCK SERIES, will be announced Sunday.

Love that they're doing this and got it on TV. That's a big list too, where's Smoke at these days? Put Jeff in a rig instead of on the call.

Jimmie's setup

1584658863789.png

I just finished watching eTruck series night in America. Was a 100 lap truck race at Atlanta, had Parker Kligerman, Ryan Truex, amongst others as well as a bunch of the top NASCAR Iracers put on a good show.

I think this great but...now we will probably have commercials, where online there weren't any. I'm really not complaining though ;).

Beats nothing. I'll be tuned in.
Yep. I’m usually not into watching people play video games, but it beats no racing at all.
Weren't we making fun of this just a few weeks ago?

Sorry, it may well beat nothing but it's far from the only alternative. I can't see parking my can on the sofa to watch an IROC video game, regardless of who's playing. I do hope those of you who tune in have a Hell of a good time.

EDIT: gods, I'd rather watch an F1 race. With restrictor plates. At Indianapolis. With 10-lap stages. Covered by Mikey, Rutledge, and Dick Vitale. With Martinsville hot dogs. With no chili.

Coronally yours.

Last edited:

Sorry, it may well beat nothing but it's far from the only alternative. I can't see parking my can on the sofa to watch an IROC video game, regardless of who's playing. I do hope those of you who tune in have a Hell of a good time.

Coronally yours.
Well hell man. You're no fun. :XXROFL:

EDIT: gods, I'd rather watch an F1 race. With restrictor plates. At Indianapolis. With 10-lap stages. Covered by Mikey, Rutledge, and Dick Vitale. With Martinsville hot dogs. With no chili.

Coronally yours.
Well go find a bird to watch then. :biggrin:

Coronally yours.

Guilty. :biggrin:

That's good, figured they would do something like this. Hope everybody's hanging in there ok with all the craziness going on. The struggle is real for many.

FS1 Well.... I guess I will miss this race like most on Fox Sports,

is there a entry list with car numbers???

Sounds like the full field won't be announced until tomorrow but here is a preliminary list:

The exhibition series will feature: Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kyle Busch, Denny Hamlin, Clint Bowyer, Kyle Larson, Hall of Famer Bobby Labonte, Joey Logano, Brad Keselowski, Chase Elliott, Clint Bowyer and Christopher Bell.

Other drivers will include Bubba Wallace, Chris Buescher, William Byron, Matt DiBenedetto, Austin Dillon, Ty Dillon, Timmy Hill, Michael McDowell, John Hunter Nemechek, Ryan Preece, Garrett Smithley, Erik Jones, Ross Chastain, Parker Kligerman, Landon Cassill and Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

The full field with Xfinity and Truck Series drivers will be announced on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom