IRacing Pro Invitational will be on FS1 Sunday

11 drivers (below the line) trying for 6 spots. 35 car field

1584845820275.png

How long will it take cindric to dump somebody or tear up his virtual car?? Assuming he makes it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Where's Angela Ruch? :p

Here's her chance to back up her claim that she's just as good as any Cup driver when she's in comparable equipment. That $100K should rent her the necessary gear for the weekend. I'd tune in long enough to see her go a couple of laps down; that shouldn't take long.

It's surreal that thousands of us will be tuning into a broadcast of a video game today. Personally, I think it's a great distraction from the situation we're in. I am glad that the NASCAR community has embraced iRacing to this level. Makes me want to put together an iRacing if I survive all of this.

Watching the old race on FS1, the names of drivers inactive now is strange somehow...

It's surreal that thousands of us will be tuning into a broadcast of a video game today. Personally, I think it's a great distraction from the situation we're in. I am glad that the NASCAR community has embraced iRacing to this level. Makes me want to put together an iRacing if I survive all of this.

My daughter has a PS4 and the graphics are unbelievably real looking on this game she plays that takes place in ancient Greece. She would have been bored to tears with what we thought of as video games on an old Atari or even worse a Commodore 64 back in the 80's lol.

My daughter has a PS4 and the graphics are unbelievably real looking on this game she plays that takes place in ancient Greece. She would have been bored to tears with what we thought of as video games on an old Atari or even worse a Commodore 64 back in the 80's lol.

I used to play PitFall for hours on my Atari 2600. When my son got his 1st Xbox in 2015 (he was 11) I was blown away by the graphics and detail. I showed him some YouTube videos featuring Atari 2600 games and he said something like "How did you even survive in the olden days?" :oops:

I used to play PitFall for hours on my Atari 2600. When my son got his 1st Xbox in 2015 (he was 11) I was blown away by the graphics and detail. I showed him some YouTube videos featuring Atari 2600 games and he said something like "How did you even survive in the olden days?" :oops:

When I saw the graphics on that PS4 I wanted to try it. Let's just say my hand/eye coordination ain't what it was 35 some years ago so very quickly I left that alone. The controller is way more complex than the joystick with a red button of yesteryear lol.

That was awesome watching Stewart move Hamlin out of the way for his last cup win hahaha loved it!!

This is alot of fun and hasn't even started yet. Announcers in the studio, reporters at a couple of guys' houses, even a pre-race invocation and the national anthem!

I read somewhere an Iracer said his best lap time here was 31.3 in race trim and he'd never seen anyone better than 31.2 which if true these cup drivers apparently have room for improvement.

Me and my friends are virtually drinkin beers and lovin this!

Want more iRacing content? Head over to the Short Track Super Series Facebook page for a 50 lap dirt late model race featuring Stewart Friesen and some other dirt racers. Starts at 5:30 ET

Back
Top Bottom