iRacing World of Outlaws

@kkfan91, I have no idea what this "verification" thing even means, but this is probably the most Danny Dietrich outcome possible.

I'm sure we will be hearing from him shortly.

@kkfan91, I have no idea what this "verification" thing even means, but this is probably the most Danny Dietrich outcome possible.

I'm sure we will be hearing from him shortly.

Considering Double D twice has said he was retiring from Iracing my guess is based on his sudden improved performance he may have hired a ringer? But we'll find out lol his Twitter has been quiet the last 2 weeks since he shut up with the political trolling.

The 48 was running 2nd off turn 4 and suddenly turned hard left and fell to 10th before the dq someone suggested it's because he'd have to do an interview and it wasn't him.

Also considering Danny is from Gettysburg Pa and just posted on twitter that he is at a campfire in Illinois raised suspicions.

1586379873242.png

The cars sure drove right. They carry so much speed around Knoxville.
I hope Iracing can scan Port Royal someday they don't call it the speed palace for nothing.

As many Nos ads they show him in I'm surprised no ones got Sheldon Haudencshild on here.

The caution coming out could be good for Cornell

It's live on YouTube also. Hill, Allgaier, Briscoe, Seavey, Windom, Ivey, Marks, Swindell etc.

They must of banned Danny Dietrich after his stunt last week he wasn't on the entry list.

Dustiest looking race I've watched yet need to strap on the goggles.

Have to defend the virtual home turf too, Robbie Kendall takes one for the Posse at Williams Grove

Going to be airing on CBS Sports, I don't know if its live or showing the races from the other night

Back
Top Bottom