Is Bubba Getting the #43?

... and a Dodge when RCR shocks the racing world by 2020 and leads the Dodge return. Those rumors aren't dead.

(sigh) One can only hope .........................

162257694.jpg

Someone tell Bubba to quit being a dipsh!t on Twitter. Went after Hemric yesterday too.

IDK why people take to social media and effectively damage themselves with the comments they make. If you are Warren Buffet you can issue any comment you wish but young people starting out often times just need to STFU for their own good. It doesn't even matter if what they are saying is true as it can still hurt you in ways you may never even know.

IDK why people take to social media and effectively damage themselves with the comments they make. If you are Warren Buffet you can issue any comment you wish but young people starting out often times just need to STFU for their own good. It doesn't even matter if what they are saying is true as it can still hurt you in ways you may never even know.
I have so many responses to this one but I'm not asking for Podium access...

What is it with the young people hate on this site??? I know many old people who have run their mouth on social media and gotten fired/ostracized for it.

Like damn, just say you hate millennials and go.

What is it with the young people hate on this site??? I know many old people who have run their mouth on social media and gotten fired/ostracized for it.

Like damn, just say you hate millennials and go.

The only point I was trying to make is that speaking out of turn on twitter or some other form of social media would likely be far more damaging to a young person starting out as opposed to someone who is older and well established. If you disagree with me I am cool with it but I assure you I don't hate any generations and am very grateful for all the millennials that bravely serve our country. Does that make sense?

He was on NASCAR Radio and was asked if he'd run a truck next year. He said that he wasn't going to rule anything out but if he did it would have to be a truck that could win races.

The only point I was trying to make is that speaking out of turn on twitter or some other form of social media would likely be far more damaging to a young person starting out as opposed to someone who is older and well established. If you disagree with me I am cool with it but I assure you I don't hate any generations and am very grateful for all the millennials that bravely serve our country. Does that make sense?

Speaking out of turn can damage anyone's reputation regardless of age. There are tons of examples.

Like I said, don't single out young people for shenanigans that happen regardless of age.

Speaking out of turn can damage anyone's reputation regardless of age. There are tons of examples.

Like I said, don't single out young people for shenanigans that happen regardless of age.

I agree that speaking out of turn can damage anyone of any of any age. It is my opinion that speaking out of turn can hurt someone who is just starting out a little more than someone who is established. If I wanted to start another business and was dependent on venture capital or some benefactor it would be in my best interest to play it cool and not say anything that could ruffle feathers. A young guy like Mark Zuckerberg who wanted to start a company can do so on his own dime so he really doesn't have to mind his P's and Q's because he has the horsepower to do what he wants on his own. It really isn't about age at all more than it is about where you are at in life.

Please don't EVER tell me what I can and can't do or what I can and can't say as you may disagree with what I say and may not like what I say and I may be as wrong as can be but I have a right to say it. People your age are protecting that right of mine and yours.

He was on NASCAR Radio and was asked if he'd run a truck next year. He said that he wasn't going to rule anything out but if he did it would have to be a truck that could win races.
well he has a truck ride for Michigan this weekend, I'm looking forward to watching him race it.

It's not about being the best "Wallace", no one really cares about a comparison. He's got the raw talent, he's shown it. Just frustration because to lose your seat while 4th in the Xfinity championship I would be upset, too. Just taken that chip in your shoulder and run with it.

He's definitely better than Stephen Wallace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think what he's trying to say is if Jr, JJ even Kyle Busch say something dumb on social media, they're established, after a few days of media attention, it's never mentioned again. They certainly won't get fired for it.

This is about a young driver with no long term ride! He should watch his P's and Q's a lot more closely because as of now he has no racing job, and if that's his goal, joking or not, it's much smarter to just keep his mouth shut. Especially the RFR comment, I wouldn't want anything that can be taken the wrong way out there that a prospective employer could see

Bubba did a Periscope tonight and was giddy with excitement from the win. Eating pizza and pitching Dominos (I get it every 3 days). Sipping Coca Cola and just looking like a man with a new lease on life.

Winning looks good on him.

I think what he's trying to say is if Jr, JJ even Kyle Busch say something dumb on social media, they're established, after a few days of media attention, it's never mentioned again. They certainly won't get fired for it.

This is about a young driver with no long term ride! He should watch his P's and Q's a lot more closely because as of now he has no racing job, and if that's his goal, joking or not, it's much smarter to just keep his mouth shut. Especially the RFR comment, I wouldn't want anything that can be taken the wrong way out there that a prospective employer could see
Nailed it

This is why I've been very circumspect about comments on a particular former employer of mine, despite the less than ideal (in some cases criminally so) work environment he bred. It's also why I disposed of numerous quotes from death metal songs on my Facebook page a few years ago, quotes that had they been left up there might have come off rather...problematically...to anyone who didn't understand the genre, or didn't know me particularly well. If you are going to use social media, you have to be careful, even if you are older - after all, there are certain types of comments that you can't come back from no matter your age - but especially if you're young, and are expecting people who don't know you to be looking you up on a semi-regular basis.

This is why I've been very circumspect about comments on a particular former employer of mine, despite the less than ideal (in some cases criminally so) work environment he bred. It's also why I disposed of numerous quotes from death metal songs on my Facebook page a few years ago, quotes that had they been left up there might have come off rather...problematically...to anyone who didn't understand the genre, or didn't know me particularly well. If you are going to use social media, you have to be careful, even if you are older - after all, there are certain types of comments that you can't come back from no matter your age - but especially if you're young, and are expecting people who don't know you to be looking you up on a semi-regular basis.

Some people enjoy saying whatever they like but they don't want to be responsible or face any negative consequences. I am at a stage in life where it doesn't matter what I say or I simply don't care but for those in the workforce or starting out at any age it is important to watch what you say.

Back
Top Bottom