Is it just me?

Just you. I don't have any issues with it. Well, I haven't had any issues in previous years. I haven't had a chance to try timing and scoring yet since the 2019 overhaul / fix what ain't broken again.

It's fast for me even though I had to check for this answer because I seldom if ever go there.

eh it loads ok, but works? that is another thing. They don't fix or streamline anything. It's stayed clunky since it came out. This year I thought this was cute, I had to stare at the standing for quite awhile before I figured out how to see the standing of any driver other than the few in the Chase. All year if I wanted to check the truck or Xfinity standings that usually took until Tuesday to be right, I have to page thru all of the cup pages, go from truck to Xfinity? nope, defaulted back to cup and then had to pick Xfinity

I use the app for live race results when we are traveling and I have no problems with that. As far as using the NASCAR website for finding any information I gave up on that a few years ago. Racing-forums keeps me updated on everything that is (and sometimes not) happening.

Its gotta be on your end, it loaded just fine for me.

I haven’t been on the site in years but I just tried it and it loaded up quickly

If you haven't been to it since the overhaul for the new season, it's going to be slower the first time. It has to download all the new graphics and stuff, instead of being able to pull them from the locally stored version from previous visits.

Now, if it's still slow after a couple of visits, that's more likely to be them.

Reactions: sdj
none of the three buttons on the right side top work. They have glumped it all together in the middle. Easy to find essentials? B.S. It looks like they took the disaster of the Fox sports example and copied it.

Hey today the site just got better. They actually have an opinion poll section, and top left the standings in the quick length section are right there compiled for the whole season. Of course it defaults to the cup, takes a while to load to the others, but hey it's the best it's been IMO.

Hey today the site just got better. They actually have an opinion poll section, and top left the standings in the quick length section are right there compiled for the whole season. Of course it defaults to the cup, takes a while to load to the others, but hey it's the best it's been IMO.
It's a helluva lot better than it ever was in my opinion. But it still needs some tweaks.

Of course it defaults to the cup, takes a while to load to the others, but hey it's the best it's been IMO.
I was just checking out their site quick. It seems easy enough to navigate to the lower tier series info using the hamburger in the upper left of the main screen. I wasn't sure if you saw that quicklinks option. Anyhow, I'm not experiencing any issues with loading that others seem to be.

It does look a lot better than it has for years but I've become accustomed to heading elsewhere for my NASCAR info. I'm not sure that a revamped website is enough to bring me back. I'll probably check it out more once the season gets underway.

Back
Top Bottom