Is it me or....

...hmmm...I don't know, I tuned out a lot last year...still wish they would 86 the "Fox Trax"

I wish they would drop that 2 or 3 year old Autotrader.com ad. It's outdated and WAY over used...

Now that you mention it, there didn't seem to be as many today. Or maybe they were just not as obnoxious as in the past.

Wish they'd drop the Enterprise rent-a-car ad with Junior, though. I'm heartily tired of that one. LOL

I am not sure? But I will tell you what they are pretty good ones this year!! Better than most of the Super Bowl ones

It did seem like there were fewer yesterday. And the fact that they are getting better it's easier they are easier to watch. There are some really good ones this year. I love the one with the pepsi truck drivers. I laugh so hard everytime I see that one. :bounce:

Unless you sense of timing is virtually supernatural, no there are not less commercials. Yesterday's broadcast showed 76.43% of the racing compared with 76.18% for the same race last year. That being pretty close to the % for the majority of the races last season. A fewlast year dipped down to the 70% mark or so.

I do believe that the timing and duration is more of a factor in the perception.

HHHHmmmmm Maybe I'm just getting used to commercial marothons, or maybe they get them out of the way early. That way at the end of the race when I need to empty my bladder, they do not need a commercial break as bad as me. Nice info HS.

HS, where do you GET this stuff? Your middle name must be Google. :p

That one's easy, there's a site been doing these stats for a couple of years now. Check the TrackCast Rating, for the numbers and some commentary on the coverage.

They have have the rating info usually as soon as it's available, plus updates daily on some other stuff.

Motorsports TV Link

Back
Top Bottom