Is Kyle Petty the new Mikey?

3Dingo

Damn, we know Dale Jarrett is going to tote Nascars crooked water but Kyle was an all in apologist tonight. PATHETIC.

Damn, we know Dale Jarrett is going to tote Nascars crooked water but Kyle was an all in apologist tonight. PATHETIC.

still crying about nascar letting them race back to the yellow?

you need to stop cause you know had nascar threw the yellow u and the people bitching about them throwing there had they did.

Wrong.
How bout Nasscar not pick and chose and selectively decide who's going to win the race? Be consistant.
Nasscar won that race for the 10. The 41 got screwed

Did you happen to notice that KURT BUSCH HAD THE LEAD ON THE LAST LAP AFTER LEADING MORE LAPS THAN ANYONE ALL DAY jw?
But yeah you know he was going to lose......lol

Half of the people were going to be pissed no matter what. One half would be because they didn't let them race to the checkered. The other half would be pissed because NASCAR isn't consistent in why a yellow is thrown. Myself, I would rather have consistency, because things would the same for everybody. But I'm just a fan, my opinion means nothing.

Please message me the power ball lottery numbers jw.
Thanks in advance.

Plus, it was easier for Aric to save fuel BECAUSE he wasn't leading.
Its interesting though, Harvick ran out and he was in the middle of the SHR pack, so you would think he should of saved the same amount of fuel as Aric did, or close to it.

Not disagreeing with you.

Harvict didn't run out. He chose to pit and finished 10+ spots behind Kurt, who went for the win.

Last edited:
The Stewart-Haas teams had a plan and they executed it pretty well. They knew there would be late race cautions but the way things played out the leaders were going to be close on fuel; two of the four ran out and Stewart-Hass got the win (the 10 team got the trophy).

I'm glad they let them race to the finish, I didn't think the wreak was in the way. If they called a caution there probably would been more cars running out of fuel which probably would have caused more cautions.

The overtime truck race had to finish under caution. The trucks were on the white flag lap coming to the checker when the caution came out. The cup race didn't. They weren't in overtime. Not saying that they couldn't have a caution.
It is Nascar's digression of what constitutes a safety issue. They could have wrecked and more heads would have exploded. Love the plate races ya never know what is going to happen. And no Kyle Petty isn't the new Mikey. I don't agree with everything that Kyle Petty says, but I respect what he says, he isn't scared to go against the grain, he will defend Nascar and he will throw them under the bus. Waltrip loves the sport, like Kenny Wallace. Those two are a closer comparison.

Wrong.
How bout Nasscar not pick and chose and selectively decide who's going to win the race? Be consistant.
Nasscar won that race for the 10. The 41 got screwed
I'm sure NASCAR gave Almirola the 'special' 19-gallon fuel tank, although I haven't figured out yet how they engineered it so he'd be up front on final restart. Maybe if I loosen this tin foil; it's making my head sweat.

Reactions: sdj
The overtime truck race had to finish under caution. The trucks were on the white flag lap coming to the checker when the caution came out. The cup race didn't. They weren't in overtime. Not saying that they couldn't have a caution.
It is Nascar's digression of what constitutes a safety issue. They could have wrecked and more heads would have exploded. Love the plate races ya never know what is going to happen. And no Kyle Petty isn't the new Mikey. I don't agree with everything that Kyle Petty says, but I respect what he says, he isn't scared to go against the grain, he will defend Nascar and he will throw them under the bus. Waltrip loves the sport, like Kenny Wallace. Those two are a closer comparison.

NASCAR generally deserves some flack for its we'll make it up as we go, in our judgment approach to officiating, but well said.

In the context of how absurd the dynamics of plate racing and overtime and all of that are (it's a **** show to begin with), I don't think they did anything wrong with the no caution call yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom