Is The 4 Car Cheating?

Then why is the media so endeavored in pushing Trevor?

That whole team is way behind....they are in the exact same predicament as the 34 and 38. They all seem to run parallel. Can't believe that Roush allows his teams to run three and five year old chassis...what is with that????
Jack sold the rights to spend money to buy speed. Fenway likes to pocket the profits and leave the cars run top 30.

IMO, what they are doing deals with the software. They seem to have ample power when they need it. I don't think NASCAR would do anything if they discovered the cheat. Too much bad press already this year. They'd just say, "Don't do it next year" and move on.

Last race, the 4 was on a Sunday drive, one hand at 200 plus and smooth and easy in the turns .... its a downright mystery how a car can be that good EVERY week
Been going on since 2015. 48 wasnt like this during his reign of terror.

2008, Carl and Kyle werent like this.

2005, stewart wasnt

2010 Harvick and Hamlin werent.

It is the gen 6. More emphasis on car. Unload fast...dominate. driver and balance and in race tire and chasis adjustments can not make up the aero advantages of the "best" car of the season like from 2002-2013.

Thats why youd have random drivers dominate races.

I dont understand how people dont see this now.

There is no such thing as best driver in the sport now. Best team, fastest cars, but best driver means jack at the momrnt.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oh please. Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon have had dominant cars on the same level as Harvick for years. You don't win 80+ races without superior cars. Jimmie won 4 straight races during the 2007 chase. Muh parity

Oh please. Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon have had dominant cars on the same level as Harvick for years. You don't win 80+ races without superior cars. Jimmie won 4 straight races during the 2007 chase. Muh parity
Jeff won 47 races in 5 seasons lol

Jimmie did not have the fastest car every single week. Not evrry single week.

It is the gen 6. More emphasis on car. Unload fast...dominate. driver and balance and in race tire and chasis adjustments can not make up the aero advantages of the "best" car of the season like from 2002-2013.
Do Kevin's competitors race something other than the Gen 6?

What prevents any of them from unloading fast and dominating?

Been going on since 2015. 48 wasnt like this during his reign of terror.

2008, Carl and Kyle werent like this.

2005, stewart wasnt

2010 Harvick and Hamlin werent.

Thats why youd have random drivers dominate races.

I dont understand how people dont see this now.

There is no such thing as best driver in the sport now. Best team, fastest cars, but best driver means jack at the momrnt.

The 4 has dominated more than "random races" they usually only lose when they beat themselves

Rodney Childers and Cole Pearn are the 2 best crew chiefs in the garage right now. I'd say Kyle is the most talented, but I'm not sure if Adam Stevens is as good as those 2 CC's.

And I call baloney on the whole 48 wasn't the fastest car every week stuff. It usually was. Everybody hated the 48 team for stinking up the show.

The 4 car will be gone soon enough with Harvick at 42 years old. A five year blurb for the NASCAR history books right next to Martin Truex Jr in puzzling ascents to the top of NASCAR.

Heck, once Harvick retires Kyle fans might actually be able to call him the best in the sport after all these long years.

The 4 car will be gone soon enough with Harvick at 42 years old. A five year blurb for the NASCAR history books right next to Martin Truex Jr in puzzling ascents to the top of NASCAR.

Heck, once Harvick retires Kyle fans might actually be able to call him the best in the sport after all these long years.

1.) Kevin's career at RCR was far more successful than Truex's at DEI/MWR.
2.) Didn't know 42 was old and washed up in NASCAR. Kevin sure fooled me!

I'm reminded of a conversation I had with a former championship winning crew chief. He said that they'd bring a car through inspection with 5 or 6 things illegal, a couple of them blatant. The inspector would catch the most blatant, and send them back with a stern warning. They'd "fix" that by removing it, and car would pass tech with inspector feeling like he caught them. Meanwhile, the real advantage they wanted past the inspectors was left intact. I'm beginning to wonder if the window thing by the 4 team was a red herring and they tricked several other teams into doing it too and getting nabbed. Meanwhile, I firmly believe (nothing concrete, just conversations and hunches) that the real advantages and engineering wizardry found by teams like the 78 last year and 4 this year lie in the underside of the car and suspension components.

One hell of an interesting post. Possible for sure, and yes, I believe the underside of the car is where a lot of speed is found these days. It is so stupid to me that while many whine about parity, everything is so secretive in this garage. Why the hell can't we see the underside of the car? Why can't we have somebody break it down for us? Hell, if all of the secrets were revealed, wouldn't we have more parity? I can tune into WRC---cars that are a thousand times for technically advanced--and see shots of wheel wells, engines, etc. It makes no sense.

1.) Kevin's career at RCR was far more successful than Truex's at DEI/MWR.
2.) Didn't know 42 was old and washed up in NASCAR. Kevin sure fooled me!

The media likes to portray the young guns so apparently 42 is old, even though he shouldn't be hanging it up for at least another 5 years or so.

I don't see why people are so shocked about Truex being successful, guy was able to beat Kyle Busch in 2004 for the Busch Series title in equal equipment.

One hell of an interesting post. Possible for sure, and yes, I believe the underside of the car is where a lot of speed is found these days. It is so stupid to me that while many whine about parity, everything is so secretive in this garage. Why the hell can't we see the underside of the car? Why can't we have somebody break it down for us? Hell, if all of the secrets were revealed, wouldn't we have more parity? I can tune into WRC---cars that are a thousand times for technically advanced--and see shots of wheel wells, engines, etc. It makes no sense.
Pretty simple. Their cars don't go over 200 MPH all day long and every gain teams make over the other are the results of mucho money and effort. A thousand times more technically advanced? had to laugh at that one.

Not a fan of the reda$$ at all but cmon he’s got the driving chops and is almost always there late even if he went down a lap....

As said already: this is freaking racing, you ain’t cheatin’, you ain’t tryin’.

Deja vu maybe.
T-Rex Car
Despite sitting higher off the ground, when the car went through turns the opposite happened. "It was built to `land' in the middle of the corner to get all of the possible aero benefits, getting it as far down in front as possible and keeping the rear end up," Stump said.

That was a key to what made T-Rex special, Evernham said. "Everything was raised so that when you dropped the nose it created negative pressure under the car," he said. If that sounds like the ground effects that help hold Indy-style cars to the track, you're getting the picture.
"I just remember that car being stuck to the track in a way that I had never felt a car be stuck before," Gordon said.

Pretty simple. Their cars don't go over 200 MPH all day long and every gain teams make over the other are the results of mucho money and effort. A thousand times more technically advanced? had to laugh at that one.

Open it up, and you have the parity you desire because everybody has the same thing.

K, 10,000 times more advanced. I am assuming you know something about the WRC before your giggle attack...

Clearly SHR has got the balance of their chassis figured out better than any other organization. Couple that with Rousch-Yates engines, which I believe are the best in the sport right now and that’s a recipe for success.

I’m surprised more people aren’t talking about Rex Stump and the decision by SHR to poach him from HMS to build their own chassis. The word at the time was that Hendrick and SHR has “fundamental differences” in the directions they wanted to go. Certainly looks like SHR went in the right direction now.

Just thought I would ask the question, that's all.
I would say any car that wins is most likely cheating. Just look at which teams have been penalized the most !
The thing is, most teams lose money even when they win, they have to get the win and hope to win the championship in order to get sponsors and advertisers to offset their losses.
* Nascar never takes away a win for failing post race inspection, they fine the team and suspend the crew chief.

These two teams won the majority of their races by having quicker pit stop than any other team. They passed more cars in the pits than they did on the track and that was due to leaving lug nuts off.
It also seemed Nascar was involved by throwing phantom cautions when one of these drivers needed to pit.
Nascar also penalized teams that were beating them, ie Juan Montoya (speeding ?) on pit road at Indy costing him the win.
Also NASCAR decides who gets the best tires. Once a tire is made it starts getting hard, it takes months to get all the tires needed for some events thus there are tires brand freaking fresh and some that are old and stale.
Teams come to get their tires and they are pointed to a stack here, there, or some place else, there are separate stacks of tires reserved for race teams. . Back when Junior Johnson had two fast cars and they wrecked, he auctioned off his tires to the highest bidder and people paid more for them than the could from the tire tent .
Also look at how many times the #24 and #48 were penalized for failing inspection.
Nascar creates winners.
Jeff Gordons first race was Richard Pettys last race, Nascar needed a new hero.

Also NASCAR decides who gets the best tires. Once a tire is made it starts getting hard, it takes months to get all the tires needed for some events thus there are tires brand freaking fresh and some that are old and stale.
Teams come to get their tires and they are pointed to a stack here, there, or some place else, there are separate stacks of tires reserved for race teams.
Completely false. Every word.

The rest of it is unworthy of comment.

These two teams won the majority of their races by having quicker pit stop than any other team. They passed more cars in the pits than they did on the track and that was due to leaving lug nuts off.
It also seemed Nascar was involved by throwing phantom cautions when one of these drivers needed to pit.
Nascar also penalized teams that were beating them, ie Juan Montoya (speeding ?) on pit road at Indy costing him the win.
Teams come to get their tires and they are pointed to a stack here, there, or some place else, there are separate stacks of tires reserved for race teams. . Back when Junior Johnson had two fast cars and they wrecked, he auctioned off his tires to the highest bidder and people paid more for them than the could from the tire tent .
Also look at how many times the #24 and #48 were penalized for failing inspection.
Nascar creates winners.
Jeff Gordons first race was Richard Pettys last race, Nascar needed a new hero.
What the hell? That is NOT the way Tire selections are made, not even close and Goodyear can produce enough race tires in advance of the race and they arent "old" or "hard" and back in the day everybody sold their tires if they fell out of the race because there wasnt a maximum tire rule. How Richard Petty retiring and Jeff Gordon crashing in that race was producing a " new hero" is beyond me. You really tell it like it aint.

I just think it's funny everybody thinks the 4 team is cheating when Rodney Childers found a way to get Brian Vickers & David Reutimann into victory lane at MWR.

Back
Top Bottom