It Could Be A Great Year For The Busch Series!

T

The_Mad_Hatter

I was checking out some of the teams for this year's Busch series. I think it's going to be very interesting, very competitive.

Check out this year's lineup:

Hornaday in the #2 Childress car (gonna be wicked fast!).
Wimmer.
Mike Bliss in the Gibbs car.
Scott Riggs
Coy Gibbs
Bobby Hamilton, Jr.
Kasey Kahne

Plus the regulars like LaJoie, Keller, McLaughlin.

This will be a good year!! I think either one person will blow everyeen away and have a close battle for 2nd or it will be very close for every spot all year.
One thing I don't get is why Bill Davis is feildign a CHEVy instead of a Dodge. BDR is a factory Dodge team!

I agree, some of the Busch races will be very exciting this year. So many great names there is no clear shot at who will win the championship either.

Yeah, I think Kahne has a boat-load of talent. Vickers looked sharp last year too.

I hope Magic Shoes finds sponsorship for the entire year. With all of the success he's had in the Busch series I find it hard to believe he still has trouble finding rides and sponsors.

Mike Had a greta ride and sponsor but when the team turned otu to be a huge scam it took what could have been a championship team down the drains. I am glad that Harold is still with Mike for Daytona but after that i don't think he will be. I think he signed with another team.

Every year in Busch has been a good year. Let's just hope that the BGN regulars can offer some stiffer competition at Daytona this year against the Busch whackers. If jr. wins again...

Back
Top Bottom