Italy court orders retrial of Amanda Knox

I demonstrated how one network's report, which presents two opinions, one from an international law professor and another from a lawyer who specalizes in extradition cases, carries more credibility than a report from a news agency that quotes a prosecutor in a small town from a news agency that has sold out all it's credibility in two months in the name of ratings.
You're actually reading opinions from different news agencies. Each illustrates a different opinion. Just because you agree with one of them doesn't make it the correct opinion.

You're actually reading opinions from different news agencies. Each illustrates a different opinion. Just because you agree with one of them doesn't make it the correct opinion.

I'm merely saying that an international law professor and another lawyer who specializes in extradition cases have more credibility than a prosecutor of some town in Massachusetts.

We'll deliver her in 30 minutes or less like a pizza from Dominos when the Italian govt pressures us to turn her over or abandon Aviano air base and take our boats from their ports too.

We'll deliver her in 30 minutes or less like a pizza from Dominos when the Italian govt pressures us to turn her over or abandon Aviano air base and take our boats from their ports too.

Yep. It's possible we try to pressure Italy not to pursue extradition but, if they do, we won't disobey the treaty. I feel bad for Amanda Knox but, in the big picture, this isn't a fight worth having. The thing about an international treaty, we can't turn around now and say we don't like their system of justice. When we ratified the treaty, we said we trusted their system of justice and that's all that matters.

Is she guilty? She knows, the dude knows, the dead girl knows and maybe the bartender knows but nobody else knows sh!t about it. Fukem keep her here.

You cannot be tried for the same crime twice.

Technically, she's not being tried twice. The Italian Supreme Court threw out the result of the lower court and ordered a retrial. Same thing happens here all the time via the appeals process. OJ Simpson was in court a few weeks ago asking for a retrial of his assault and robbery charges.

She's hot, but I watched that interview she did with Diane Sawyer and I'm convinced she did it. That is one crazy psycho bitch. She reminds me of what I've read about serial killers. I think she's faking emotion and compassion because she doesn't have any naturally. Of course, I'm not a doctor nor psychologist and just armchair bull****ting with you all, but that's the way I see it.

Technically, she's not being tried twice. The Italian Supreme Court threw out the result of the lower court and ordered a retrial. Same thing happens here all the time via the appeals process. OJ Simpson was in court a few weeks ago asking for a retrial of his assault and robbery charges.

She's hot, but I watched that interview she did with Diane Sawyer and I'm convinced she did it. That is one crazy psycho bitch. She reminds me of what I've read about serial killers. I think she's faking emotion and compassion because she doesn't have any naturally. Of course, I'm not a doctor nor psychologist and just armchair bull****ting with you all, but that's the way I see it.
**** the Italian Supreme Court.

I'm not convinced she didn't do it myself. If Italy seeks extradition, they'll get it.

Did she do it, don't know don't care, will she go back for the trial, don't know don't care, would I want to be alone with her and her dead and vacant eyes, Hell No.

I have to admit, I am beginning to think she did it. I don't think Italy sets up a diplomatic showdown like this if they didn't have rock solid evidence.

That said, it's gonna be tough for our government to protect her when we're scouring the ends of the Earth for Snowden because he revealed that the government is spying on every American, knows everything about us, and lied to us about it. The entire world is on Snowden's side. If we go out of our way to protect someone who is probably guilty of murder at the same time, it's gonna be tough.

Did she do it, don't know don't care, will she go back for the trial, don't know don't care, would I want to be alone with her and her dead and vacant eyes, Hell No.

I'll put it this way. I'd rather be alone with Casey Anthony at night than be alone with Amanda Knox at night.

casey-anthony-perfect-girl.jpg

Yeah I don't care either if she did it. Since this drama is gonna continue I guess Hayden gets to do another movie:) I'm always happy about that.

Back
Top Bottom