It's all coming down to Pomona.

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
Well it looks like the Top Fuel Dragster and the Top Fuel Funny Car Championships will be decided in Pomona.

Top Fuel Dragster
--------------------
1. Spencer Massey 0
2. Del Worsham -2
3. Antron Brown -14
4. Larry Dixon -44

Funny Car
-------------
1. Matt Hagan 0
2. Jack Beckman -1
3. Cruz Pedregon -26
4. Mike Neff -34

These classes could come down to the final round of the final race. I think I like this Countdown format.:D

Well it looks like the Top Fuel Dragster and the Top Fuel Funny Car Championships will be decided in Pomona.

Top Fuel Dragster
--------------------
1. Spencer Massey 0
2. Del Worsham -2
3. Antron Brown -14
4. Larry Dixon -44

Funny Car
-------------
1. Matt Hagan 0
2. Jack Beckman -1
3. Cruz Pedregon -26
4. Mike Neff -34

These classes could come down to the final round of the final race. I think I like this Countdown format.:D

Not a fan of the Countdown.

I'm not a fan of the countdown either but this sure has been a bunch of exciting races.

I'm really hoping Matt Hagan can pull off the championship this year. I don't like any of the top 4 in the top fuel dragsters but I'd rather see Spencer win then the other 3. I refuse to root for those Al-anabi cars and I hope they go out first round every race.

The biggest shock of this entire season is how bad Tony Schumacher has been.

I'm not a fan of the countdown either but this sure has been a bunch of exciting races.

I'm really hoping Matt Hagan can pull off the championship this year. I don't like any of the top 4 in the top fuel dragsters but I'd rather see Spencer win then the other 3. I refuse to root for those Al-anabi cars and I hope they go out first round every race.

The biggest shock of this entire season is how bad Tony Schumacher has been.
I would like to see Matt win it also. I felt bad for him last year because on Tuesday night of the race weekend a few of us were bowling at Del Worshams shop, and Matt, and his crew chief Tommy Delago and I were on the same bowling team, and I made the comment that I hoped that the team that I am on didn't get into a position that would decide the championship on Sunday. Well the way it turned out we ended up being the team that did decide the championship on Sunday. We took out Matt's teammate Jack Beckman in the first round and then in the second round if we beat John Force, then Matt would be the champion, and if we lost then John would be the champion. Well we gave him a good race but he won and sealed the championship. We all felt bad for Matt and his guys but we gave it our best shot. But all of Schumachers guys came over to the Lucas Oil party that night and said that we gave him a good race and not to worry about it to much. I thought that was pretty classy on their part. Now we are here in Pomona getting ready to do it all again.:)

Can't believe Tony Schumacher didn't get a win this year.

Hope Rick Stewart enjoys his retirement, he's always be fun to watch with all his crazy animations.

Overall a really great 2011 season. 2012 can't get here soon enough!

Back
Top Bottom