iTS HAPPENING/Deegan doing trucks @ Kansas

Wow. Deegan full time in 2021.

Sponsorship is so important. You got guys running for the ARCA Championship who aren't getting full time truck rides next year.

Marketability is big. If Haily can find early success, she may eventually earn herself a top ride in the cup series if she gets there, with the funds she will be bringing in.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sponsorship is so important. You got guys running for the ARCA Championship who aren't getting full time truck rides next year.
Do these guys want to run the trucks? Have they made any kind of outreach? If they were given offers, did they turn them down? Even if they approved an offer, can they afford the nationwide travel?

There are so many other variables than just “Hailie got an offer and other guys didn’t”.

Hallie doesn't even have sponsorship like some think. Monster might cover some races and Toter might as well, but she's going to have to earn her keep.

It's not as easy as some make it out to be.

Marketability is big. If Haily can find early success, she may eventually earn herself a top ride in the cup series if she gets there, with the funds she will be bringing in.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
You probably haven't been keeping up. Ford has been her sponsor for awhile. It's called marketing or marketable. She looks a hell of a lot better standing beside a Ford truck she is selling than some hairy leg

Hallie doesn't even have sponsorship like some think. Monster might cover some races and Toter might as well, but she's going to have to earn her keep.

I guess you missed the three Ford/Hailey commercials during the truck race.

I guess you missed the three Ford/Hailey commercials during the truck race.
She was unsponsored today, she's even talked about herself with her own sponsors. Not Ford, they will front the bill, but for how long will they continue to the front the bill for her?

The only acception I've seen is Creed. Chevy has practically sponsored about every race he's been in, but that is honestly rare to see now in days. She's been in a ton of commercials I've seen already.

She was unsponsored today, she's even talked about herself with her own sponsors. Not Ford, they will front the bill, but for how long will they continue to the front the bill for her?

The only acception I've seen is Creed. Chevy has practically sponsored about every race he's been in, but that is honestly rare to see now in days. She's been in a ton of commercials I've seen already.
B.S. Have you heard a thing called residuals?

and ford

B.S. Have you heard a thing called residuals?

Of course, I'm just going off of what she's said previously about her sponsors moving up the ladder.

All I'm saying is that I'm hoping she is able to attain more sponsors in the future throughout her time in the Truck Series.

How’s about you tell my why she will? That’ll be a shorter conversation.
How many drivers have won a Cup race this year and how do you feel she has the same cha-cha as those winners?
She’s already won in stock cars, her first race ever in the trucks she placed P16. If she continues her work towards advancing her skills like she is now, I dont see why she can’t land in a competitive team and be a top 15 driver with wins coming here and there. I do not think she’ll be a world beater but I do think she has the capability to have a strong team behind her and win.

This is going to be years in the making.

She’s already won in stock cars, her first race ever in the trucks she placed P16. If she continues her work towards advancing her skills like she is now, I dont see why she can’t land in a competitive team and be a top 15 driver with wins coming here and there.
LOL. Danica fans said the same thing.
What was the last year a woman won a NASCAR Cup Series race?

LOL. Danica fans said the same thing.
What was the last year a woman won a NASCAR Cup Series race?
Danica had an IndyCar background and was rushed through stock cars and never really got a mastery on the handle of them. Hailie has been in stock cars her racing career. They share little in common in regard to racing development.

Danica had an IndyCar background and was rushed through stock cars and never really got a mastery on the handle of them. Hailie has been in stock cars her racing career. They share little in common in regard to racing development.
Explain how she compares to today’s Cup winners.
You also forgot to answer when was the last time a woman won a NASCAR Cup Series race.

Explain how she compares to today’s Cup winners.
You also forgot to answer when was the last time a woman won a NASCAR Cup Series race.
She has a career with stock cars and has shown to be capable of winning and bringing equipment home in one piece, and her goal is to go national. She’s still incredibly young and I don’t think anyone is saying she’s Cup ready yet.

There has not been a female winner in the Cup series to date. That history in no way proves that a female can’t win.

Do you think that a female will ever win a Cup race?

She has a career with stock cars and has shown to be capable of winning and bringing equipment home in one piece, and her goal is to go national. She’s still incredibly young and I don’t think anyone is saying she’s Cup ready yet.

There has not been a female winner in the Cup series to date. That history in no way proves that a female can’t win.

Do you think that a female will ever win a Cup race?
No. I don’t believe a female will ever win a Cup race. My opinion isn’t based on anything misogynistic, just based on statistics and NASCAR history.

You probably haven't been keeping up. Ford has been her sponsor for awhile. It's called marketing or marketable. She looks a hell of a lot better standing beside a Ford truck she is selling than some hairy leg
Plus plenty of women buy trucks now so she’s good to lead the way to a Ford dealer.

Back
Top Bottom