It's October! (MLB Postseason thread)

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
Roy Halladay for Philadelphia just pitched a no-hitter against the Cincinnati Reds.

Yankees/Twins game 1 tonight on TBS!

(Wish the Orioles were in the playoffs, I know, one can dream)

that was a great game by halladay. 2nd no hitter in post season history. don larson was the other. the phillies are going to be tough.

my Phillies were good.:D DOC!!!!!

I'm suprised that the Rangers beat the Rays earlier I had the Rays in 4 but I didn't think they lose game 1 I still think they will win the next 3.

Go Twins tonight I hate the Yankees:mad:

Go Twins tonight I hate the Yankees:mad:

Tough game, I like the Twins and the Yankees. The Twins always did their Spring Training in Fort Myers, Florida and we went all the time when I was growing up.

I'm supposed to hate the Yankees since they're in the AL-East, but I don't. Weird, it's like being a Steelers fan and a Ravens fan.

Just hope an American League team wins the World Series!

Tough game, I like the Twins and the Yankees. The Twins always did their Spring Training in Fort Myers, Florida and we went all the time when I was growing up.

I'm supposed to hate the Yankees since they're in the AL-East, but I don't. Weird, it's like being a Steelers fan and a Ravens fan.

Just hope a Philly wins the World Series!

:fixed:

Okay.

**** Philly, **** Philly, **** Philly!!!! :beerbang::beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

(I have nothing nice to say about that city or it's creatures)

The media has given us a far more negative opinion then we deserve

Not too many other cities can brag about having a fully functioning judicial system in their sports stadiums. Philly fans suck.

You suck, we are the greatest sports city in the country

that was a great game by halladay. 2nd no hitter in post season history. don larson was the other. the phillies are going to be tough.

His command was unreal, inside outside, the splitter, then the curve....wow. First post season game and he pitches a no-hitter, he seemed so calm after too.

His command was unreal, inside outside, the splitter, then the curve....wow. First post season game and he pitches a no-hitter, he seemed so calm after too.

Of course he was its Doctober in Philly:D

Not how I expected that series to go

Wow not looking good for the Rays, thought they would at least split at home, guess now I'm going to have to root for the Rangers to beat the Stankees for the Pennant.

the yankees are looking good for the pennant but put your money on philly for the series.

Well thats it for the Reds and yes Andy I know **** Philly:beerbang:

Come on Rays....need to win one more. If any team can take down the Stanks it's the Rays if they can get by Texas.

Well we have our first Championship series as the Giants are now headed to Philly on saturday.

Philly in 5 and if the Rays can get by Texas I'm going with the Rays in 7. Rays win WS in 7, if not Phillys in 6 over Texas.

The Texas Rangers beat the Rays and now face the Yankees (the Evil Empire) in the ALCS. That should be a good series. The Rangers finally have the pitching to compete with the Yankees. Cliff Lee is amazing and in my mind he is the best pitcher in baseball, particularly in the playoffs where he is now 6-0 with an ERA under 1.50. C.J. Wilson is also very impressive. I really like their chances in the ALCS.

The Giants against the Phillies is something else. I really like both teams so it will be a less enjoyable experience watching this series for me. I am, however, looking forward to the game one matchup of Halladay against Lincecum. That should be a really good one to watch.

I've been rooting for the Rangers for a while now as I am a huge Josh Hamilton fan so I was pretty happy to see them win their first playoff series ever.

Yeh Philly has a good pitching staff a lot better than NY. If it is those 2 teams i probably will only tune in for the highlights, won't watch much of it because i don't like the Phillys and of course i hate the Stanks.

the rangers fell apart in the 8th inning and blew it. can't give the yankees with a ton of experience a chance to come back. kind of hard to watch because IF the rangers had won the game this series would have garnered a lot more interest. anybody believe they can come back against the yankees?

I absolutely believe they can come back and win this series. They still have their ace in Cliff Lee and the Yankees have already pitched theirs, although Slobathia certainly didn't look anything like an ace yesterday.

I still like the Rangers' pitching staff a whole lot more than the Yankees' staff. And of course, both teams can really hit.

really though Texas you just had to blow a 5 run lead to the Bankees?

I fell asleep Texas was leading 5-0, I wake up early this ,morning , doing some work on the puter.....Stanks come back! WTF.....Texas should of never lost that game!

bad day for the favorites. texas didn't implode like they did in the first game and are back with a solid shot at the pennant. looking forward to the lee/pettitte matchup monday. didn't watch any of the phillies/giants game but seems like it was a good one. i still think the phillies are solid over sf. yankees and rangers....ask me after game 3. <g>

bad day for the favorites. texas didn't implode like they did in the first game and are back with a solid shot at the pennant. looking forward to the lee/pettitte matchup monday. didn't watch any of the phillies/giants game but seems like it was a good one. i still think the phillies are solid over sf. yankees and rangers....ask me after game 3. <g>

Yeah close game yet another 1 run win for the Giants

Back
Top Bottom