It's October! (MLB Postseason thread)

It was a good pitching matchup in Philly that is for sure. I'm also looking forward to the Monday night matchup. Just hope Petite isn't as sharp as he was in the first round. Damn Stanks!

It was a good pitching matchup in Philly that is for sure. I'm also looking forward to the Monday night matchup. Just hope Petite isn't as sharp as he was in the first round. Damn Stanks!

I'm pretty pumped up to see Cliff Lee vs Pettitte as well. That should be a very good game.

they may have only scored in the 1st and 9th inning but Texas is kicking Yankee ass

8-0 Rangers over the Yankees!!! And..............very appropriately the last out of the game was Texiera striking out!!! :beerbang::beerbang:

Loved every minute of that Yankee ass kicking last night, notice how the fans never got in that game? it was so quiet at times in the stands I thought it was only half full!

That was a great game. I was kind of afraid Washington might let Cliff Lee pitch the ninth inning even after they scored a few runs. I'd rather have him get a little more rest for game 7, if needed, or hopefully game 1 of the World Series.

The Rangers have totally outplayed the Yankees for 25 of 27 innings so far. I know it can happen, but I just don't see the Yankees winning this series at this point.

That was a great game. I was kind of afraid Washington might let Cliff Lee pitch the ninth inning even after they scored a few runs. I'd rather have him get a little more rest for game 7, if needed, or hopefully game 1 of the World Series.

The Rangers have totally outplayed the Yankees for 25 of 27 innings so far. I know it can happen, but I just don't see the Yankees winning this series at this point.

I agree, Stanks are not hitting either and it just isn't the Ranger pitching, seems they are in a slump. I hope Rangers win in 5.

i'm not counting the yankees out yet but they are on life support. i look for cliff lee to be wearing pinstripes next year. <g> as bill gates showed the software industry, if you can't beat them, buy them. would be great for baseball if the rangers won the world series.

i'm not counting the yankees out yet but they are on life support. i look for cliff lee to be wearing pinstripes next year. <g> as bill gates showed the software industry, if you can't beat them, buy them. would be great for baseball if the rangers lost the world series to the Phillies.

:fixed:

i'm not counting the yankees out yet but they are on life support. i look for cliff lee to be wearing pinstripes next year. <g> as bill gates showed the software industry, if you can't beat them, buy them. would be great for baseball if the rangers won the world series.

Yep.

I don't think that'll happen. Philly looks destined to win the World Series this year.

Yep.

I don't think that'll happen. Philly looks destined to win the World Series this year.

I think that is the most likely scenario. Philly's pitching is just incredible. The Rangers and Giants also have really good pitching staffs, but Philly's is a little better I think.

Geez how many more times can they show Barry Bonds?

WOOHOO!!!!!!!! Rangers beat the Yankees!!!

I'm really surprised I thought those Stankees would have showed up to play today.Maybe they will do a free baseball giveaway next game so those fans won't try so hard to catch a ball.

are we headed towards a rangers/giants world series? philly better get it's butt in gear or that's what we'll be seeing. so long yankees. along with happiness, sometimes you can't even buy a division pennant.

Very entertaining game on FOX right now. Philly playing to stay alive, Giants trying to wrap it up. Top of the 7th, Phillies lead by 1.

Oh yeah, it wouldn't be a comment about a Phillies game without this:
**** Philly:beerbang:

Its not over don don dondondon:beerbang:

The Yankees haven't shown up tonight. The Rangers are destroying the Yankees in the bottom of the 5th, two runs and an RBI HR in the 5th inning alone. 5-1 Rangers.

The Yankees haven't shown up tonight. The Rangers are destroying the Yankees in the bottom of the 5th, two runs and an RBI HR in the 5th inning alone. 5-1 Rangers.

I love it.Looks like BIG MONEY(Stankees) might not be in the World Series this year.

A long ride home for them Stinkees.I love the last out came on A-Rod looking at strike 3.

al champs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom