It's October! (MLB Postseason thread)

Glad to see the Yankee's and Phillies not make it to the world series considering they where the two expected to make it. So happy to see the Giants and Rangers in there two underdog teams.

ratings will be horrible tues. night up against the Celtics-Lebron show.

ratings will be horrible tues. night up against the Celtics-Lebron show.
people pay too much attention to the ratings. it's a no-brainer for me whether to watch the world series or a meaningless (the season is just starting) basketball game. i'm looking forward to the series and hope both teams put on a good show. more so the texas rangers. <g>

people pay too much attention to the ratings. it's a no-brainer for me whether to watch the world series or a meaningless (the season is just starting) basketball game. i'm looking forward to the series and hope both teams put on a good show. more so the texas rangers. <g>

I'm with you there. I couldn't care less how many people watch the game. I'll be there for every pitch. Basketball is my favorite sport, but the World Series vs a regular season game is a no brainer for me as well. Now if the Yankees were in the series I probably would choose basketball, but I really love this Rangers team, and Josh Hamilton in particular. I also really like the Giants and Tim Lincecum is kinda fun to watch and root for too.

This is one of the few if only times I will root for something from Texas.

Back
Top Bottom