J. Gordon behind the wall

C

Ciggie

WOOHOO Jeffy boy is behind the wall. Get him out of the top 5 for the championship :D :D :D :D

I dont know what his crew has been doing this year but they need to step it up they had a car wo win today, watkins glen and several others. Dag car problems.

ciggie you have no respect for other drivers do you. you were one of those fans at the track jumping up and down when jeff and bodine crashed werent you :p

Originally posted by smack500
I dont know what his crew has been doing this year but they need to step it up they had a car wo win today, watkins glen and several others. Dag car problems.

ciggie you have no respect for other drivers do you. you were one of those fans at the track jumping up and down when jeff and bodine crashed werent you :p

I didn't see Jeffie crash today......he just had a DNF. I can see the jubilance of a non Jeffie fan over his dropping out of the top five! He's a threat for the Championship until it's mathmatically impossible to win. I didn't see any disrepect at all in that post.:)

I said jeff and bodine Im talking about a previous race.

And this is the same guy who was celebrating when jeff wrecked.

I think hopeing someone else has problems is disrespecting I obviously do not like jr and didnt want him to win but I didn't want him to loose because of problems.I dont think no one should wish any kind of harm on any driver or there cars.

smack, then I'm guilty of disrespecting drivers, too. I root for my drivers to have good luck, and those I don't root for, to have bad luck. I don't want crashes, just a little bad running.

Thanks TRW.......was beginning to think I was the only one who thought that way.:)

I think drivers should lose and win by there and there pitcrews skills nothing else I dont want to see no one out there loose because of engine problems or because they were involved in a wreck they didnt have no part of

dont any of you people ever think about being in there shoes I dont think many of you would be in a very nice mood if you were in a race and in the middle of it you had problems and had to run the rest of the race knowing you dont have a chance

And I am not talking about jeff I am talking about anyone with problems

smack, I know exactly what you're talking about. I do feel for any driver who doesn't get to finish --- or doesn't even make the show to begin with.

But I don't think a little happiness at seeing a close competitor have a little bad luck, is being disrespectful.

Let's just leave it at that, and agree to disagree.

I was cheering during the last ten laps for Tony to run out of gas. Is that disrespectful? I don't think so. Just hoping for less of a hit to the 48 and 24 teams' standings.

Yeah Alaska..........you're a bad guy for hoping Tony ran out of gas!!:D

Alright, we all have our definitions of what disrepescting and respecting someone is. Yes I respect Jeff for his talent, but I do not like him as a driver. It's a personal thing just like everyone has their own favorite drivers and dislike others. It's not like he hit the wall hard and got hurt, he just had some engine problems. And at Dover when him and Bodine spun out, I was concerned about their health like anyone should be, but when I found out he was alright, he just had a little bad luck and it made me happy.

Back
Top Bottom