Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY race in Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by StandOnIt, Dec 15, 2018.

1. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

Kind of an IROC with e Jags? :idunno:

First, New Zealand driver Simon Evans won the inaugural Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY race in Ad Diriyah.

Secondly, Alice Powell, Katherine Legge and Celia Martin became the first women not only to ever race in Saudi Arabia, it also marked the first time women and men have competed together in the country.

https://motorsports.nbcsports.com/2...r-jaguar-i-pace-etrophy-race-in-saudi-arabia/

2. toledo47

toledo47 Team Owner

Well, there are plenty of single manufacturer sports car championships with pretty much spec cars. Wouldn't really compare it to IROC...
    Seems like a nice support series for Formula E though

3. FLRacingFan

FLRacingFan Team Owner

4. Kiante

Kiante Team Owner

Caca Bueno?

Bro what kind of name or nickname is that?

FLRacingFan likes this.
  5. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

that was a parade not a race. :D

6. Kiante

Kiante Team Owner

It was decent and I was impressed by Powell considered she didn't get a lot of seat time in the guest car.

7. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

It was ridiculous. Guy led from start to finish. I saw one pass the whole race, they were creeping around following each other single file and they squeaked. Squeeek :p Glad you are a fan and I hope they get enough fans to continue and they can sell enough of those cars to people who want them, but is isn't for me. They called it the first electric car race in the world. :idunno:Got to start somewhere.