Jaguars unveil enormous screen, new logo

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
Because, **** Texas.

BCXtC3jCEAA69M-.png:large

BCXt7WuCAAEqKtD.jpg:large

x2_10c9669f

Let's not forget all the empty seats that they will now be able to show as well.

:rolleyes:

20Jacksonville64,98496.8%

Considering the Jaguars' only star player was out most of the season and the team went 2-14, that's more than respectable. The Green Bay Packers had a lower attendance percentage than the Jacksonville Jaguars.

:rolleyes:

20Jacksonville64,98496.8%

Considering the Jaguars' only star player was out most of the season and the team went 2-14, that's more than respectable. The Green Bay Packers had a lower attendance percentage than the Jacksonville Jaguars.

I guess you'll sell tickets pretty good when you only charge $20 for a ticket and let your fans bring their own food into the stadium to avoid the costly concession prices. Who knew? ;)

I like that new logo a lot. The scoreboard thing makes no difference to me, as I have no interest in going to an NFL game. I love watching it on tv, but that's mostly because I can skip through all the long delays between plays and all the commercials.

Akron. Screw The Blue!!! I have some family in Massillon and I've done some work down that way. I did outside sales work for a few companies that took me over there several times. Nice place, kinda football crazy, but that's a good thing. My favorite Buckeye ever was Chris Spielman, so I've been a Tiger's fan for years. That stadium is great too.

Akron. Screw The Blue!!! I have some family in Massillon and I've done some work down that way. I did outside sales work for a few companies that took me over there several times. Nice place, kinda football crazy, but that's a good thing. My favorite Buckeye ever was Chris Spielman, so I've been a Tiger's fan for years. That stadium is great too.

Akron, eh? Only 20 minutes apart. Cool. I'm from Logan originally. Moved up here about 8 years ago, just 2 miles from that overkill stadium and indoor facility. Lol Its definitely high school football crazy. Quite pathetically extreme actually. I can't leave my house during week 10 of high school football season. Been following signing day? Urban and Hoke both did a great recruiting job this year. Both classes look great.

No, I haven't been following it yet. I figured I'd check it a little later in the day and get the same info all at once instead of seeing it trickle in. Urban is always a big winner on signing day and Brady has done much better than Rich-Rod ever did. I'm actually glad to see them competitive again. The game is just better when both of those teams are really good.

Per ESPN's class rankings, OSU is sitting at #2 and Michigan is sitting at #6. Next Big Ten team on the list? Nebraska at #23. Smh.

Yea, that rumors been floating around a while. I do think if any team moves, Jacksonville is at the top of the list. And no, no, no to London.

Yea, that rumors been floating around a while. I do think if any team moves, Jacksonville is at the top of the list. And no, no, no to London.

St. Louis, Minnesota and Oakland are higher up on that list than Jacksonville.

I don't even know why there's talk of an NFL team in Los Angeles anyways. The last two team to play in LA were so successful :sarcasm: that both teams exited the Los Angeles market at the same time.

Jacksonville's in the smallest population market of any NFL team and they still outperform several of the larger markets all around in terms of attendance. They even outperform larger markets that have playoff caliber teams which is remarkable given the last five seasons of suck.

If a team like Houston, Atlanta, Indianapolis, New England or Seattle wasn't in playoff contention for five consecutive seasons and were putting up 2-14 seasons, those five stadiums would be empty... and the NFL knows that.

I guess I should have said towards the top. I don't believe they are atthe very top. LA getting another team is a long shot too. Interested teams have until February to express interest and nobody had towards the end of January.

I guess I should have said towards the top. I don't believe they are atthe very top. LA getting another team is a long shot too. Interested teams have until February to express interest and nobody had towards the end of January.

The only way you'll get Los Angeles fans to a football game is if you have a Los Angeles Lakers basketbore game being played in the middle of the field. Hell, their hockey team won the Stanley Cup and they still couldn't show up.

Back
Top Bottom