Jan. 8,2018 DAWGS VS TIDE CHAMPIONSHIP

Hotrod

2022 RFFL Champion
Why not, post any game time comments here.

hqdefault.jpg

I would be happy with half of what the Rose Bowl was.

No.

Biggest screw job since 1990.
Okay sure it is. I mean it's not like a few weeks later Georgia hammered Auburn. Calling them champions when they night not have beat Bama or Georgia. Hell play Auburn again they might just lose. Just because they BEAT the team to beat both people in the REAL Championship game doesn't make them Champions.

I guess this means Sr. would be for UGA.

He was a Braves fan , if I remember right.

Dang , both Trump and Pence are going to be there. One fan attending the game was interviewed
and said the security is tight and the searches extensive, so much that the female officer that searched him
was so cute , he went back through the line. Now that's funny.

Crap, The Dome is leaking. Can we get our 3 billion back please?

Dang , both Trump and Pence are going to be there. One fan attending the game was interviewed
and said the security is tight and the searches extensive, so much that the female officer that searched him
was so cute , he went back through the line. Now that's funny.
I thought the potus and the VP couldn't be together at a public event?

About 1 hr to get the party started. They say it feels like an SEC Championship.

Same here. But it ought to be an interesting game.

BTW, let's not have any more talk about political figures at the game. If you must talk about them, please do so in the appropriate forum.

Has our culture, and this forum, really become so toxic that the mere mention of the president, or a non-partisan meme about an NFL quarterback, are going to start a pissfest?

Any Alabama fans around here? Just curious. Hope there are just for fun.

Opinions abound. Actually it's just another championship football game to me. But to each his own.
That's what I was thinking, it being a championship game, that's all.
But GOOOOOO DAWGS , SIC'EM , RUFFFFF RUFFFFFF RUFFFFFF.
(you may hear that during a GA kickoff.)

Because some just can't help themselves. Best to just leave politics and political figures OUT of open forum.

Yep they can always start a thread in the cess pool podium if that is what they want to discuss.

Back
Top Bottom