College Football 2017

No.3 plays no.4 to become no.1. Gotta love college football. Some great bowl games, hope the Championship game will be as good.

Ga./Ok. was the best game I've seen this season. Clawing and fighting all the way. Clemson/Al. was one of the worst. Stumbling around on both sides.

It looks like the SEC had the two best teams this year, but I still don't think the SEC was the best conference. Outside of the two teams in the National Championship Game, the rest of the conference was mediocre at best. Four-loss Auburn was probably it's 3rd best team.

Big 10 is the best conference, SEC has the best two teams however. Really shocked by how badly the ACC and PAC 12 faired

It looks like the SEC had the two best teams this year, but I still don't think the SEC was the best conference. Outside of the two teams in the National Championship Game, the rest of the conference was mediocre at best. Four-loss Auburn was probably it's 3rd best team.
Auburn beat Alabama.

Central Florida - College Football National Champions

I don't keep up with them, but who besides Auburn did they beat that was a big deal? I'm really asking as I don't keep up with them so I'm not sure.

I mean yeah Bama beat a few small teams as well I know so you don't got to tell me that.

I mean hell college is weird sometimes.

Alabama CRUSHED Mercer, but guess what? Mercer put up a damn good fight against Auburn, but then Auburn BEAT Alabama. So any week anything can change. You do that game again and hey Auburn could win.

Auburn CRUSHED Georgia, then just THREE GAMES LATER Georgia BEAT Auburn. So I mean. :idunno:

Big 10 is the best conference, SEC has the best two teams however. Really shocked by how badly the ACC and PAC 12 faired
The PAC-12 really just doesn't care about football enough, they'll never be on the same level for a consistent period of time. All of the other conferences have fan bases and administrations that just care more. Stanford has been really good for years now and they almost never fill out their small stadium, academic standards are different, student bodies and alumni bases have different priorities, etc.

I don't keep up with them, but who besides Auburn did they beat that was a big deal? I'm really asking as I don't keep up with them so I'm not sure.

I mean yeah Bama beat a few small teams as well I know so you don't got to tell me that.

I mean hell college is weird sometimes.

Alabama CRUSHED Mercer, but guess what? Mercer put up a damn good fight against Auburn, but then Auburn BEAT Alabama. So any week anything can change. You do that game again and hey Auburn could win.

Auburn CRUSHED Georgia, then just THREE GAMES LATER Georgia BEAT Auburn. So I mean. :idunno:
USF and Memphis x2 is roughly the same as beating LSU, Moo State, and Fresno.

Looks like 4 hours just opened up for me next Monday night.
I imagine that's the reaction of most of the nation.

CP7N7A7WEAA6jMv.jpg:large

It is a little screwed up that the only undefeated team in the country, who beat the team that beat both the teams in the National Championship Game, probably won't even finish in the Top 5.

They will be ranked #2, especially after all the whin.....outcry.

They will be ranked #2, especially after all the whin.....outcry.
I figure tonight's winner and probably tonight's loser will be ranked ahead of them, as well as Ohio State, Wisconsin, and Penn State, as all three of those teams were ranked ahead of UCF going into the bowls and won their Bowl games. I'm guessing they'll be #6 when all the dust settles, we'll have to wait and see.

It is a little screwed up that the only undefeated team in the country, who beat the team that beat both the teams in the National Championship Game, probably won't even finish in the Top 5.
If they had an eight game playoff, Central Florida wouldn't have even made that. Undefeated, beat four ranked teams, ranked 12th in the nation. Alabama played ONE ranked team all year, prior to the Sugar Bowl, and lost, and got their guaranteed playoff spot anyway.

Total joke.

Why do people always fail to mention that a few weeks later Georgia beat Auburn in a more important game?

Why do people always fail to mention that a few weeks later Georgia beat Auburn in a more important game?

Because the argument isn't about why Georgia belongs in the College Football Playoff (they do). The argument is why Central Florida belongs in there. Take Georgia and Auburn out of the discussion and Central Florida still deserves to be there.

Because the argument isn't about why Georgia belongs in the College Football Playoff (they do). The argument is why Central Florida belongs in there. Take Georgia and Auburn out of the discussion and Central Florida still deserves to be there.
No one even mentioned them until AFTER they beat Auburn. I agree Bama shouldn't be in but everyone was screaming for so many other teams up til after the Peach Bowl.

No one even mentioned them until AFTER they beat Auburn.

I guess I'm no one.

If Alabama gets the #4 seed and UCF is shunned, I'll flip sh!t.

Bama had a one game schedule and lost.

People were making the case for Central Florida long before the Peach Bowl.

I agree Bama shouldn't be in but everyone was screaming for so many other teams up til after the Peach Bowl.

Ohio State and Central Florida were the only two schools I heard people making a case for.

The fact that there are "less important" and "more important" editions of the same damn rivalry in one season makes me mad online. Can't believe people pat Roy Kramer and Mike Slive on the back for this super conference, conference championship game bull****. Watered-down money grabs. Teams in the same conference go six years without playing each other, what a farce.

No one even mentioned them until AFTER they beat Auburn. I agree Bama shouldn't be in but everyone was screaming for so many other teams up til after the Peach Bowl.
Maybe if you just watched Kirby Hocutt tapdance around on ESPN every Tuesday.

I guess I'm no one.

People were making the case for Central Florida long before the Peach Bowl.

Ohio State and Central Florida were the only two schools I heard people making a case for.
Well to be fair I wasn't here during that point and on my break. Everyone else I saw on Facebook and Twitter was not talking about them at ALL.

Back
Top Bottom