Jane Leeves vs. Peri Gilpin

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
The wife and I have been watching the old reruns of Frasier from the beginning and are loving it again. I mentioned this to a friend at work this morning and talked about the butt on Jane Leeves. She looked great and my friend said yeah, but how about Roz (Peri Gilpin)? I never thought about her but I told him that yeah, she is nice too. Now you youngsters might never have watched this show, though it ran until 2004, so you probably don't care for those older broads, God love them. So, what y'all think? Daphne or Roz...or both. :)

What about Frasier's ex-wife, Lilith? In real life she not only is an actress but a dancer. Ever see a professional female dancer that doesn't have a nice butt?

I love that show, still watch all the reruns too. I'll say Daphne. Glad to see you back Buckaroo.

Daphne is certainly very pretty and well put together, but Roz certainly seems like she would be a whole lot more fun to hang out with as well as to be "with".

I don't know about the Frazier gals, never watched the show.

For all of yours best interest I hope it dosent turn out like my Hot Dream Girl from the 80's did.

I had a thing for Stevie Nicks for the longest time damn she was HOT! Went and saw Fleetwood Mac in concert a few times butt never was able to meet her. Then just a few years ago I went out of my way to attend a signing/public appearence she had in Orlando .......to be polite Time has Not Treated her well and she talks like an old hag/drunken sailer :(

Stevie was hot for sure. Some people age well while others don't. BTW, Jane Leeves played a lesbian in the movie To Live and Die in LA. I agree that Roz would more than likely be the better partier.

Going back a little farther, what about Jennifer or Bailey on WKRP In Cincinnati?

Everybody was all gaga over Jennifer (played by Loni Anderson), but Bailey Quarters (played by Jan Smithers) was so much sexier to me. It's all very subjective.

bailey5.jpg

I don't know about the Frazier gals, never watched the show.

For all of yours best interest I hope it dosent turn out like my Hot Dream Girl from the 80's did.

I had a thing for Stevie Nicks for the longest time damn she was HOT! Went and saw Fleetwood Mac in concert a few times butt never was able to meet her. Then just a few years ago I went out of my way to attend a signing/public appearence she had in Orlando .......to be polite Time has Not Treated her well and she talks like an old hag/drunken sailer :(

Loved Stevie, still do. I haven't seen her up close, and I refuse to let you ruin my vision of her.

Going back a little farther, what about Jennifer or Bailey on WKRP In Cincinnati?

Everybody was all gaga over Jennifer (played by Loni Anderson), but Bailey Quarters (played by Jan Smithers) was so much sexier to me. It's all very subjective.

bailey5.jpg

Bailey, all the way.

Back
Top Bottom