January 11 2022 at Daytona

sdj

Just a race fan
Nexgen Test 1-11-22.jpg

@sdj any idea on a list of who's participating? I imagine it would be most as they'll be using this for 500 prep to a degree.

Great deal. Love this.

I hope they bring one car and let someone take it out unrestricted. Probably not but I can dream.

I hope they bring one car and let someone take it out unrestricted. Probably not but I can dream.
No doubt it would reach IndyCar speeds. If I’m not mistaken Bill Elliott’s lap hit 228 on the backstretch. Heck MIS before the 550 HP was 215 on fresh tires into 1

No doubt it would reach IndyCar speeds. If I’m not mistaken Bill Elliott’s lap hit 228 on the backstretch. Heck MIS before the 550 HP was 215 on fresh tires into 1
Tim Richmond ran 240 in Ohio at the test track going up against Al Holberts Porsche 962 which topped out at 227

I love this, it reminds me of the Pre Season Thunder testing they did at Daytona in mid January, signaled the off season was officially over.

Rusty Wallace went out at Talladega around 2004 or so and said he went about 240

any word on anyones lap time(s) from today?

maybe 48-49 seconds I’m guessing…

It looks like Daytona is a sellout.

Back
Top Bottom