Jay Fabian

I guess this is another case we need to see how it plays out before we convict him. I can't think of any reason he would get out of this but maybe there's one

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I guess this is another case we need to see how it plays out before we convict him.

Yeah, I'm not going to get all knee-jerk emotional like the reddit mob, but it's hard to see how this will turn out well for the guy. But if true, I'm serious when I say he deserves the same treatment. Throw him in a cage and starve him until he dies off. Obviously that won't happen, but we need harsher penalties for irresponsible dog owners IMO.

There's no such thing as a bad dog, just bad owners that don't raise their dogs right. Dogs wish no ill will on anyone; it's not in their nature. All they want to do is love and be loved. Any animal owner that mistreats their pets in this manner should be severely punished.

There's no such thing as a bad dog, just bad owners that don't raise their dogs right. Dogs wish no ill will on anyone; it's not in their nature. All they want to do is love and be loved. Any animal owner that mistreats their pets in this manner should be severely punished.
This. All damn day. This! We don't deserve them. Thank you for saying this.

Tell ya what......Jaimie Little is a big dog person, and she is pissed on social media. Let Jaimie loose on Jay. She'd kick his ass.

I'm not going to run defense for this guy....but I'm sure he's working 5-6 days a week and is at the track and/or travelling 2-3 nights a week to keep up with the NASCAR circus. My point is I'm sure there's another culprit here (maybe he's got a wife?) who, with the right attorney, will be "equally responsible" for the dog's health.

I'm not going to run defense for this guy....but I'm sure he's working 5-6 days a week and is at the track and/or travelling 2-3 nights a week to keep up with the NASCAR circus. My point is I'm sure there's another culprit here (maybe he's got a wife?) who, with the right attorney, will be "equally responsible" for the dog's health.

Yeah, I'm guessing there is a story behind it. Maybe he was relying on someone else to care for the dogs. But if he owns the dogs they are ultimately his responsibility and if he wasn't around, he should be ashamed for not checking up on them at the very least. It's a sad story and I hope the people at fault receive a harsh punishment.

Yeah, I'm guessing there is a story behind it. Maybe he was relying on someone else to care for the dogs. But if he owns the dogs they are ultimately his responsibility and if he wasn't around, he should be ashamed for not checking up on them at the very least. It's a sad story and I hope the people at fault receive a harsh punishment.

I completely agree. You have to be absolutely screwed up in the head to mistreat animals to the degree outlined in the story so far. Could he be a psychopath who's also level-headed enough to be making a 6-digit salary as a leader in one of the world's top auto racing series....he could... but the job/success he has certainly doesn't fit the "criminal profile".

and I’m sure that other people are so preoccupied with their day to day lives that they innocently forget their children in the backseat of the car to overheat and suffocate to death.:sarcasm:

Humans aren’t perfect, but we have the capacity to accept the responsibility of caring for the life we bring into this world, whether it be pets or children - and honestly I don’t recognize a difference between the two.

Shame on all of the responsible parties. If I had my way, I would have them tied up in the swamp and let nature take it’s course.

and I’m sure that other people are so preoccupied with their day to day lives that they innocently forget their children in the backseat of the car to overheat and suffocate to death.:sarcasm:

Humans aren’t perfect, but we have the capacity to accept the responsibility of caring for the life we bring into this world, whether it be pets or children - and honestly I don’t recognize a difference between the two.

Shame on all of the responsible parties. If I had my way, I would have them tied up in the swamp and let nature take it’s course.

Eh...like I said...I'm not gonna run defense for this guy.

This forum wanted to burn Eddie D'Hondt at the stake til a couple people did research and found the supposed "victim" was more than likely just looking for trouble. I wanna hear the whole story first.

It takes quite a while for a dog to starve to death. The deterioration would be easily observable over time ... assuming someone looks. Worse than Michael Vick in my opinion.

Vick 2.0

Eh...like I said...I'm not gonna run defense for this guy.

This forum wanted to burn Eddie D'Hondt at the stake til a couple people did research and found the supposed "victim" was more than likely just looking for trouble. I wanna hear the whole story first.
This. I want to jump on the train and crucify the guy, but I need to at least hear the full story/details/allegations first. That said, the charges leave way less wiggle room to the imagination than an assault charge (D'Hondt) does.

It is here...
20210826_150146.jpg
20210824_185731.jpg

My old buddy Rock-it and the newest member of the family, Gordon. No, I didn't name him. he came from the rescue group with that name, and it seemed wrong to change it.

Asa for Mr. Fabian, I will reserve ALL judgement until ALL the facts come out, but if guilty, hang his ass for all I care.

Attachments

• DSC12043.JPG
    DSC12043.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 76
  • DSC05651.JPG
    DSC05651.JPG
    9.4 MB · Views: 86
My old buddy Rock-it and the newest member of the family, Gordon. No, I didn't name him. he came from the rescue group with that name, and it seemed wrong to change it.

Asa for Mr. Fabian, I will reserve ALL judgement until ALL the facts come out, but if guilty, hang his ass for all I care.
Beautiful dogs man.

Back
Top Bottom