Jay Leno's Garage

Zerkfitting

Team Owner
I check Jay Leno's garage site once a week to see what kind of vehicle he talks about. He generally does a 20 minute video about a car, bike, or truck. He often has interesting cars and people. This week happens to be about the Mustang (50th anniversary coming up). He shows the original prototype, talks to Lee Iacocca, and shows the prototype of the 2015 Mustang.

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/

I like it best when he covers antique vehicles, his steam cars, and cars from the 50's and 60's. He has covered his collection and has started showing cars from others' collections. And auto manufacturers are using him to introduce some of their new cars - mostly performance cars (the Dodge guy showed Jay how to do a proper burn out).

Love to have that Guitar. Bet he payed about as much for it as he did some of those cars.

I binge watched to catch up on the season so far. Great stuff as always

I need to watch this one

Yep, I like this show too. Don't get to watch it much though. An interesting thing - a few years ago Jay visited the Shell Eco-Marathon (which is a series of challenges for high school and college teams who build alternate-fueled cars). Jay joked on-air with a high school team that I have had the opportunity to help a little: Dudley High School of Greensboro NC. Kudos to the kids and instructor at Dudley - they are so out-spent that they literally dumpster dive for parts, but they compete anyway.

Back
Top Bottom