Jazz fans

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Here in Winston Salem, we are lucky to have a radio station that plays jazz for most of the time. I usually listen for a couple of hours each day and have heard some great new artists lately. One such group is the Destiny Brothers, a couple of Winston Salem guys. Check them out at http://www.destinybrothers.com/ You can hear the first couple of songs in their entirety from their new album. From their web page... "Style and sound are influenced by such artists as: Four80 East, George Benson, Dave Weckl Band, Lee Ritenour, Yellowjackets, George Duke, Mint Condition, and Tower Of Power to name a few". I can hear everyone of those in just those two songs.

Guido, it's WSNC 90.5 FM. It's the Winston Salem State University radio station. I don't know how far off you can get it but I get it pretty good and am less than 10 miles from the station, and that is with a small micro radio. A good radio will probably bring it in good in Clemmons or Advance.

Thanks Buck.

I am more interested in being able to pick it up when I am at the shop or on my way there. Don't know if that will be possible but I will check on Thursday when I get back there.

Back
Top Bottom