Jeff Gordon on Regis & Kelly @ 9:00AM(est)

24thunder

...on CBS on Jan.8th!Check Your local listings!Enjoy!:)

Oh boy I can't wait to watch it!

Or wait...I don't like Gordon...forgot about that.:D

Gordon should be practicing in Daytona with the rest. He needs it! :p

Anyway, I taped it but my cheap vcr didn't record any sound. Apparently, you must have the sound on for the vcr to record it. Cheap piece of !$% :mad:

Is it the team's sponsors that need the exposure of these type of deals - or is the driver trying to beef up his resume for TV commentator down the road?

Originally posted by T-Bird Ro
Is it the team's sponsors that need the exposure of these type of deals - or is the driver trying to beef up his resume for TV commentator down the road?

Or is it NASCAR keeping fans and potential fans hyped about Daytona and the upcoming season? Could be ABC cashing in on a driver's popularity to boost ratings. But, really what I think: All of the above.:D

We do agree on the Eagles tho,LOL,I'm a big Eagles & Steelers fan,look like they might make it to the big game this year,They both came so close to it last year that They must really be hungry to make an appearance!:)

Actually Jeff Gordon was on Live with Regis and Kelly to premote SNL this Saturday since he will be hosting it (the first driver in NASCAR ever to host SNL).

Back
Top Bottom