Jeff Gordon to co-host 'Live with Regis and Kelly'

A

abooja

For all you Gordon fans out there, he's doing it again. (Good thing I have all this free time lately...)

2002-08-06

Gordon to co-host "Live with Regis and Kelly" on August 8

HARRISBURG, N.C. - On August 8, four-time NASCAR Winston Cup champion Jeff Gordon is scheduled to make his third appearance as a co-host on the popular daytime talk show, "Live with Regis and Kelly."

This will mark the second time in 2002 Gordon has filled in for Regis Philbin and co-hosted the show with Kelly Ripa. In January of 2001, Gordon made his debut as a co-host with Philbin.

"Live with Regis and Kelly" is in its 14th year of national syndication and continues to wake up millions of Americans each day. "Live with Regis and Kelly" is executive produced by Michael Gelman and has been distributed in national syndication by Buena Vista Television since 1988. Produced by WABC-TV in New York, "Live with Regis and Kelly" airs in over 200 markets across the country.

Check local listings for time and channel.

Yeah i think Dale Jr will be stopping by as well!

Bill Elliott is going to be one of the guest on the show. Dale jr. Is not going to be at the show. He is going to be at that pit crew challenge with the NY Police and Firefighters.

And so will I!

That is, if my eye heals in time. It's so swollen right now, I wouldn't be caught dead in Junior's presence without sunglasses. Hope it's sunny in NYC tomorrow...

So that eye is still puffy from where I socked you last week eh?:takethat: :nyanya: ;)

I think it's from when I tried to gouge out my own eyes while watching Junior plummet from 3rd to 22nd at Indy. :(

That's why it seems like I'm winking right now. ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom