Jenson Button

6_17_97_99

just out of curiosity, how many think he will stay at Renault for 2003, for about a million less than he got paid this year, when he has a big money offer from Jaguar, who here thinks he will go for the money, and who thinks he will stay with a car that has a fighting chance?

I hate to say it but I think he might go with the money and go to Jaguar, if he does I think he is giving up a pretty good ride and team.

yeah, i kinda think so too, i wish he would stay at Renault, but i also understand the lure of the almighty dollar

Button will go to Jag for sure, and suck with the inferior equipment.

They said before the race that he will probably go to Honda either Sauber or Jags they said they where going to be a few changes and they can't really tell, the only thing they know for sure is that he is not going to be in a Renault.

So Jenson has definitely been unceremoniously dumped by Flav. and Renault.
There is no doubt in my mind that he will be in a Jaguar next season.;)

Hot off the press...Jens to BAR in a 4-year deal (2-yrs + 2-yr option). Now what?!! Will JV agree to a pay cut?

well, i am happy because my 2 favorite drivers are now on the same team, however, i am dissapointed that it is not a competitive team..:( , but i guess we can't have everything..:)

Jenson Button on a 4 year deal with BAR. Well that did actually surprise me. I was pretty sure that he would have taken Irvine's seat with the big cat. Mind you who in their right mind would like to have Niki Lauda as their boss?;)

Why? Wip...
Tell us ( or at least me) what is like to have Nikki Lauda as a boss

wipftm. The origin is definitely unique although I know I am not the only one.

As for Mr Lauda, I dunno I just think Ford did not give Rahal a fair shake. I think he would have been very good for F1 in the long term.

Well you made a very heavy statement regarding one person...I've asked you to tell us why you have that opinion...(maybe I wanted to change mine) and now you can't explain it to us??????....

I am nice...In fact I'm very nice...I'm just trying to initiate a discussion...NOT AN ARGUMENT....Paul

Back
Top Bottom