Jeremy Mayfield on pole at Talledega!

:bounce: I'm here....I think I'm finally coming down off of Cloud 9.

BTW,I like that pic of Frankie Stoddard. He's such a cutie pie!!(Don't worry as I said in the other post...I'm female ;) )

WOW! I thought he left Nascar a couple years ago B) Congrats Jeremy!

Originally posted by JSF@Apr 4 2003, 07:39 PM
BTW,I like that pic of Frankie Stoddard. He's such a cutie pie!!(Don't worry as I said in the other post...I'm female ;) )
Dudes head is shaped like a watermelon. Ever see him look to the side?

Its good to see him this season! I don't even think I have heard his name this year!!

Originally posted by N2racin88+Apr 4 2003, 09:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N2racin88 @ Apr 4 2003, 09:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JSF@Apr 4 2003, 07:39 PM
Dudes head is shaped like a watermelon. Ever see him look to the side? [/b][/quote]
:XXROFL:
That's funny.

:salute:

Jeremy needed something good to happen to bring his confidence up...maybe this will help.

This is really good news to Jeff Gordon. Mayfield was on the pole when Jeff won at Talladega in 1996 and 2000. I guess we now know who is going to win on Sunday. Go Jeff.

Sorry to disappoint you but Jeff Gordon isn't gonna win tomorrow. I would love to see Jeremy win but if not I think it will be a DEI car.

Back
Top Bottom