Jerry Nadeau

S

Sleeper

I found this on Jayski's today. Thought you might be interested.

Speaking of Nadeau: [Jerry] Nadeau, one of the bright new stars on the stock-car tour, has been only semi-conscious and is still unable to talk or communicate except with a squeeze of the hand. Doctors are keeping a tight lid on medical information about Nadeau, and NASCAR officials too are keeping quiet about what they have learned in their accident investigation. All that secrecy has led to rampant speculation in the Winston Cup garage about Nadeau, about whether he will ever race again, about how long his recovery might take.

Jerry, Get Well SOON! We say a little prayer for you every day.
:salute:

Man I hope he has a full recovery. It would be a shame for him not to race again.
I wonder why the secrecy with accident investigation.

No big secrets, no conspiracy, just something called privacy laws.
The family is the only party who can release information about Jerry's condition.

NASCAR and the team not releasing information on their investigations into the accident is normal in light of any possible litigation which might result.
I'm sure the insurance companies and lawyers are receiving any and all information which they will need.

Just another case of need to know.

Originally posted by boB@May 20 2003, 07:14 AM
No big secrets, no conspiracy, just something called privacy laws.

Just another case of need to know.
Excactly, This is the same reason you will no longer get injury info about football players from the TV stations anymore. It is to help protect the person. Insurance companies will definitely use the info against the person later in life when they try to get insurance.

I bet he will race again but It will be a few years from now...I hope I am somewhat right! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom