A

abooja

Awesome news!

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid...ap/girl_missing

U.S. National - AP

Missing Los Angeles Girl Found Safe
Tue Aug 13, 8:58 PM ET
By PAUL WILBORN, Associated Press Writer

LOS ANGELES - A 4-year-old girl who disappeared from a park during the weekend was found safe at a medical clinic Tuesday, police said.

The girl, Jessica Cortez, was taken to Childrens Hospital, said Officer Jack Richter. He said a woman was taken into custody.

Jessica had been at the park Sunday with her parents and brother. Her mother, Maria Hernandez, often sold tacos from a nearby stand.

The family discovered her missing about 7:30 p.m. Shortly afterward, witnesses told police they saw her walking with a man accompanied by a brown Chihuahua dog.

Glad to hear it...but It reminds me of that girl who still is missing I believe (Elizabeth Smart) Any New on her?

Just heard...thank God.............a happy ending..........so glad........:D

Wow! That's good to hear! There were so many different stories going around with this one, I was starting to believe the worst...

I wish every state would start the Amber Alert system that began here in Texas. It's designed to get the information out to the public as fast as possible so kids can be found.

A young girl down the road from me claimed a man tried to talk her into his car. In the end she admitted she was makeing the story up because she didn't want to get in trouble for being late.

Back
Top Bottom