Jets/Colts

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
I despise both teams in this game with a passion so I don't care who wins. But if the Jets win, the bet is over and I get to change my facebook avatar.

(seeing as I can't change it until the Colts are out of the playoffs, and if they win the SB I have to keep it until next September, I have a feeling the Colts will end up winning it all)

i should have known the jets would win because i thought indy would beat them. i do like the jets but have grown used to being disappointed. both of my picks lost yesterday. glad i didn't have any money on them. <g>

go bears!

I really like the Colts and Peyton Manning, but their defense scares the crap out of me in key situations. They had way too many injuries to key players this year to make a super bowl run.

I started the game planning to root for the Colts even though I really like the Jets a lot too. It wasn't very long before I found I was rooting for both teams to do well and by the end I was really pulling for the Jets.

I read a really good story about Mark Sanchez and an 11 yr old Jets fan who just died of cancer a few days ago. Sanchez met the kid through a make-a-wish type of deal and he ended up getting really close to the kid. He ended up texting with the kid and even went to visit him several times. They ended up really close. When the kid died a few days ago it really affected him. It's not like I haven't heard stories like this before, but I was still really impressed with Sanchez. It's not like he had to take the time to do this.

i should have known the jets would win because i thought indy would beat them. i do like the jets but have grown used to being disappointed. both of my picks lost yesterday. glad i didn't have any money on them. <g>

go bears!

Try being a Redskins or Jaguars fan. That's basically a life of disappointment. ;)

Back
Top Bottom