Jimmy Spencer - What's the Deal?

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
Jimmy, what's the deal? They canceled your show.

OK, so I was never a big Jimmy Spencer fan but for those of you out there that actually watched the show, it seems it's done.

From The Daly Planet.....

Jimmy Spencer's show on SPEED called Whats the Deal has been cancelled. There is currently no news on Spencer's future plans with SPEED or any other network.

Jimmy Spencer is not entertaining.

From what I read on TDP, David Hill of Fox is now running things with SPEED and there will be some upcoming changes. I guess Spencer's show being dumped is one of them.

Maybe they can replace Jimmy Spencer with DW? Throw a couple Boggity, Boggity, Boggities in there along with a rodent or two and they'll have a hit on their hands! :D

Now they can also start getting rid of other garbaage shows, starting with Fast Track to Fame."

I'd watch Johnny,Kenny and Michael along with Alan Bestwick if the would put them back on.

Jimmy Spencer is not entertaining.

From what I read on TDP, David Hill of Fox is now running things with SPEED and there will be some upcoming changes. I guess Spencer's show being dumped is one of them.

David Hill is running SPEED?

:(

Now they can also start getting rid of other garbaage shows, starting with Fast Track to Fame."

David Hill running SPEED means more crap coming. I wouldn't be surprised if Digger got his own TV show on SPEED.

I hope ARCA and World of Outlaws have been talking to Versus about airing on that network, because Hill likes gimmicks more than he likes racing.

David Hill running SPEED means more crap coming. I wouldn't be surprised if Digger got his own TV show on SPEED.

I hope ARCA and World of Outlaws have been talking to Versus about airing on that network, because Hill likes gimmicks more than he likes racing.

I was thinking the same thing. Hill is about to make things real gay real quick.

I like "Whats the Deal". It's different from other shows out there. I liked the fact that if someone did something stupid during during the race, Spenser would make sure the world knew how stupid it was. I also like the fact he doesn't play favorites. Nobody is off limits to his sarcasm.

I listen to sports talk all day and read and chat about racing most of the rest of the day, so I really don't have much time for NASCAR on TV other than the races. However, since the last two races have been on Saturday night, I've not watched them live because I was at our local "Madhouse" track. Didn't even record the race at Richmond and only watched the Darlington race on the DVR to see what happened to the #48, though I did get home in time to see the last 50 or so laps.

I like DW because he's been out there while most of the orther guys in the booth have not. It's a total differnt story from the car then the stands. I do not sit in the fan stands at local tracks anymore I stay in the pit stands.

I like DW because he's been out there while most of the orther guys in the booth have not. It's a total differnt story from the car then the stands. I do not sit in the fan stands at local tracks anymore I stay in the pit stands.

Kyle Petty and Dale Jarrett have been out there as well and you don't hear stupid come out of their mouths every lap.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom