joe gibbs xfinity team

With the new rules Suarez can run as many xfinity races as he wants to can't he? Bubba had some success driving for Kyle in the trucks. Hopefully they'll give him another shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say Suarez will still run a lot in the car but maybe not fill time. Him and Eric Jones could split time in it. I like the idea of Bubba Wallace coming over, he hasn't had anything announced for 2017 get has he?

I'd say Suarez will still run a lot in the car but maybe not fill time. Him and Eric Jones could split time in it. I like the idea of Bubba Wallace coming over, he hasn't had anything announced for 2017 get has he?

Yes! JGR picking up Bubba would make the season for me.

Only driver they have announced so far in Xfinity is Matt Tifft. They'll probably have a car that Busch will split with either Jones or Sueraz or both running for a owners championship. Maybe Christopher Bell gets called up to run rookie of the year with Tifft going for a drivers championship and the other car vying for the owners championship.

I'm avaliable, but couldn't Suarez still run it full time as he has less then 5 years cup experience?

Yeah but they would probably get a part time driver for the tracks that Cup drivers don't compete at.

Need to find the Jayski article but he might be back in the 6 with Leidos sponsorship.

He's with SHR, and will drive the #41 Hunt Brothers Pizza Ford Mustang in select Xfinity races this season.
Harvick to (insert car # here) is a running joke around these parts, cheesepuffs was making a joke.

He's with SHR, and will drive the #41 Hunt Brothers Pizza Ford Mustang in select Xfinity races this season.
Another running joke around here is "(insert driver name) to the #5 car", based on the completely false notion that Kasey Kahne will be fired. Obviously, "Harvick to the #5" is the combination of the two and a local trope.

See also the recurring photo of Paul Menard's 'reaction' to various events and news items.

Another running joke around here is "(insert driver name) to the #5 car", based on the completely false notion that Kasey Kahne will be fired. Obviously, "Harvick to the #5" is the combination of the two and a local trope.

See also the recurring photo of Paul Menard's 'reaction' to various events and news items.

I mean in 2018 we can start making that joke un-ironically some there's no way in hell Kasey Kahne is re-signed.

Paul Menard reacts to his name being brought up two days in a row in a random NASCAR forum topic.....

Sends a shout out to @Charlie Spencer!

Paul Menard Reacts.jpg

The 18 May go to split jones/saurez/busch/hornish?/? The sponsorship Arris spent might move mostly to cup pushing Stanley to the 20 which may still need sponsorship and sport clips to the 11.

Tifft may be the only full time driver in the 20

The 18 May go to split jones/saurez/busch/hornish?/? The sponsorship Arris spent might move mostly to cup pushing Stanley to the 20 which may still need sponsorship and sport clips to the 11.

Tifft may be the only full time driver in the 20
They could move the #18's sponsorships around to the #11 and #20 and close / suspend the #18, sponsor approval pending of course.

I suspect the Cup drivers are already booked for their maximum of X races this year. Using them in the #18's doesn't seem likely to me unless Gibbs took Suarez' transfer into account when they scheduled which X races their Cup drivers would be in.

I expect to see Jones and / or Suarez to drive the all of the X races that support Cup races. They still need the developmental seat time. Hornish, a Trucker, or some other sub will fill in as needed for stand-alone events too logistically difficult for the 'Wonder Twins' to double up on.

DON'T expect to read about Edwards to the X #18 (or Gordon, or Stewart, or Burton, or Townley, or Scott, or Martin, or ...)

I think they said that Suarez would run around 10 races and other drivers would pick up the rest.

Back
Top Bottom