Johalis AAA 400 Cup Thread At Dover for non serious users

Anybody here use Raceview? I don't reccomend it. Radio don't work half the time, today the running order is all jacked up etc.
I use it, today the scanner isnt working so I pulled up pit command, its working there so listening to pitcommand and watching raceview. The order looks fine to me. I like it so I make do.

Crap, just checked, Harvick's now ahead of the 16 & 17.

Roush is stinking up the chase this year. Meanwhile, Bowyer is running the fastest laps by far.

IDK why I put Harvick in there. Brad has been running the fastest laps after passing Gordon.

We're getting into the money now. I hope there is some racing for the win before it's over. Watch the 18 blow a stop or a motor.

Not to wish bad luck on Biffle but I got him picked as worse.

I have Tony for worst, but I brain farted and picked Kenseth for best. Edwards is 7th, so maybe they will get some adjustments on the next stop.

The kids are the ones that get me most, they keep telling you what they see on tv as if we are deaf and blind or dont understand how many cars are laps down, Sheesh. :cool:

I guess NASCAR told ESPN to show the debris every time. That's a good thing, because sometimes I wonder.

Well, Brad is doing a lot better than I thought he would. If his team can pull off one of their miracle stops, he may have a shot at another win.

This freakin race is boring as hell, watch some football and maybe snooze awhile, SLAP, wife saw this post and brought me around, said to man up I'm not andy. :cool:

Suppose Johnson will tangle with the #18 or settle for finishing ahead of all the other chase drivers?

crap. Matt is toast. He may as well stay home with the wife and kids and let Ricky drive the rest. Roush sucks real bad.

Back
Top Bottom