Johalis Advocare 500 thread for non serious users

Hamlins plan seems stupid on a track where tires matter so much. Grubb must think it will go green all the way to the end.

This is the kind of race you isually get awarded for watching till the end. Its dreadful so far though.

He's been way off this year. Kind of his parrern though through the years.

I still laugh about him over driving in 2008 and wrecking himself out of a championship at Talladega. Then he races like a wuss last year at Talladega, and fails to make just 1 more pass that would have won him the championship.

I still laugh about him over driving in 2008 and wrecking himself out of a championship at Talladega. Then he races like a wuss last year at Talladega, and fails to make just 1 more pass that would have won him the championship.

It certainly went full circle for him. His good years are great and his bad years are just awful. No middle ground it seems.

Hurry up and say some non nascar funny sheet, I'm falling asleep.

I believe Kenseth was the last car on the LL in 11th :eek: So, yeah, they threw the caution to save him ;)

How many times did he mention the open wheel race? He came up with 4 different ways to wedge it in. I may go back and encourage him a little.

Like anyone actually gives a **** about the Baltimore Grand Prix :D I didn't even bother to turn that race on today.

Hate to say it but stick a fork in that 24....he's done. Gustafson didn't keep up with the track and adjusted that car way out. Not to mention he's stuck in traffic.

Back
Top Bottom