Johalis Federated Auto Parts 400 Thread for non serious users

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
johali-richmond-cup-jpg.4111

ANOTHER DAY OF CUP RACING FUN AND GAMES.

I've got a friend at a campground in Richmond. Rained most of the day and may have PM thunderstorms Saturday.
Oh no, havent checked the weather forecast for Richmond yet, Thanks TRL.

Checked weather underground for Richmond Sat., 10% chance of rain until 6 Pm, 40% from 6 to 10 Pm, hope it changes for the better.

johali-richmond-cup-jpg.4111

ANOTHER DAY OF CUP RACING FUN AND GAMES.
I haven't been on here as much lately but I just happened to see this thread and other race threads over here. At the risk of sounding anal, why wouldn't you post NASCAR race threads in the NASCAR forum? Is this some kind of rebellion NASCAR thread of some sort? Color me confused. :confused:

Is everyone having problems playing in the same sandbox again? :rolleyes:

Confused is apparently 'blue' by the way. :D

I haven't been on here as much lately but I just happened to see this thread and other race threads over here. At the risk of sounding anal, why wouldn't you post NASCAR race threads in the NASCAR forum? Is this some kind of rebellion NASCAR thread of some sort? Color me confused. :confused:

Is everyone having problems playing in the same sandbox again? :rolleyes:

Confused is apparently 'blue' by the way. :D
You crack one joke in the other thread and the reporters start pushing the report button and bugging the hell out of TRL, so we decided a couple of weeks ago to have a good time thread over here where we can go off topic if we want to, laugh if we want to and have a ball talking about the race and racing. Nascar like any other subject can be discussed in many places not just one thread. If you read any of last weeks threads then you saw what its all about. We also post in the other thread but when we want to be, shall we say, different, we post over here. For us its fun and informative. Hope that explains it for ya DP.

You crack one joke in the other thread and the reporters start pushing the report button and bugging the hell out of TRL, so we decided a couple of weeks ago to have a good time thread over here where we can go off topic if we want to, laugh if we want to and have a ball talking about the race and racing. Nascar like any other subject can be discussed in many places not just one thread. If you read any of last weeks threads then you saw what its all about. We also post in the other thread but when we want to be, shall we say, different, we post over here. For us its fun and informative. Hope that explains it for ya DP.

Damn Johali...that was deep:D

So it's the sandbox thing again? That's a shame.

I don't normally participate in the race day threads but I do read them on Mondays. I like to watch my races without the influence of anyone other than the people that I am physically watching the race with. I tend to enjoy the races much more that way. That's why you tend not to see a poor rating from me in the 'Rate the Race' threads. I don't know that I'm not supposed to like what I'm watching until I read one of those threads. Either I'm easily entertained or there are simply a lot of miserable people out there.

So it's the sandbox thing again? That's a shame.

I don't normally participate in the race day threads but I do read them on Mondays. I like to watch my races without the influence of anyone other than the people that I am physically watching the race with. I tend to enjoy the races much more that way. That's why you tend not to see a poor rating from me in the 'Rate the Race' threads. I don't know that I'm not supposed to like what I'm watching until I read one of those threads. Either I'm easily entertained or there are simply a lot of miserable people out there.
There are a lot of miserable people out there and I try not to let them influence me one way or the other but if you are around that foolishness for very long it can wear you down, so its back into this thread for sanitys sake. :D I also rate the races higher than most because as I've stated before there is no such thing as a bad race except a postponed one. A high score for anything, race or otherwise is 7 to 9 (IMHO) and thats where I tend to rate races and always do in the council reports. My wife wants to know how I can watch the race on tv, watch raceview and keep up with 2 or 3 threads on here at the same time and I have no sensible answer, its just, I like racing. :D :cheers:

I don't know that it's a sandbox issue as much as a staying on topic issue and I'm sure the race thread in the Nascar section should never go off topic again. The Baltimore GP is Nascar related, right ;)

I wonder if Jeff starts on the inside and Jr. starts on the outside will Jeff be thinking about Jr cutting his tire down with his exhaust pipe and being part of the reason that Jeff is not in the chase. With that extra 30 or 35 points Jeff would be in 11th, a much better position than he is in now.

I wonder if Jeff starts on the inside and Jr. starts on the outside will Jeff be thinking about Jr cutting his tire down with his exhaust pipe and being part of the reason that Jeff is not in the chase. With that extra 30 or 35 points Jeff would be in 11th, a much better position than he is in now.

I say rectum...I mean wreck him. Jr's getting a big head and needs to be cut down to size. Besides, he laughed when he cut Jeff's tire. :)

I say rectum...I mean wreck him. Jr's getting a big head and needs to be cut down to size. Besides, he laughed when he cut Jeff's tire. :)

Think Jeff proved something last week......he's not a threat. JR or anybody else has no reason to worry about Jeff Gordon. When they throw the checkerd flag tonight, Jeff will be racing for "pride" the rest of the year.

Think Jeff proved something last week......he's not a threat. JR or anybody else has no reason to worry about Jeff Gordon. When they throw the checkerd flag tonight, Jeff will be racing for "pride" the rest of the year.

I think that you make a valid point but now I'm afraid that by agreeing with you, we may both get our eyes scratched out:eek:

Plus you used like 6 periods in there and that's going to wad someone up for at least today. Although the prissy whiners seem to stay the hell way from here - oddly enough ;)

Although the prissy whiners seem to stay the hell way from here - oddly enough ;)
Thats why we are here, we like it that way, and if they show up thats what the dreaded I button is for. :cool:

Michelle Hayden is Marlena in the Go Daddy commercials, Yummy.

MichelleHayden.jpg

Back
Top Bottom