Johalis NRA American Warrior 300 thread for non serious users

Kevin needs to get his head straight. It's not like Brad told Menard to spin when he needed a yellow.

Kevin, don't be a jackass and admit your wrong. He's really mad that Brad helped Stenhouse, but that was helping himself too.

That's pretty bad though.....

what? Drivers do what Brad did all the time. The bottle rolled back down the track, and the caution was for debris, not the bottle. Kevin and his crew just latched on an excuse for blowing that restart. Kevins frustrated, so maybe he will calm down and stop whining.

what? Drivers do what Brad did all the time. The bottle rolled back down the track, and the caution was for debris, not the bottle. Kevin and his crew just latched on an excuse for blowing that restart. Kevins frustrated, so maybe he will calm down and stop whining.

I feel better now:D

Jim Utter@jim_utter
ESPN says footage of tossed water bottle was taped earlier, shown b/c thought may have caused caution. But did show actual debris which did.
In other words, ESPN says it has and showed footage of actual debris which caused caution, which was NOT water bottle. End of story.

There's a tough task:oops:

He's about as good as any Ford driver this year, and according to some of the media, the Dodges are down on power. That makes sense, because the Dodges get much better fuel mileage. Next year, Matt is probably out of Fords camp, and Brad will have 3 years experience and start coming into his own as a true championship contender.

He'll be lucky to win a race next year. I hope there are at least 36 pages left in that excuse manual ;)

Hey look, it's girlie arm. Hello, girlie arm. ;)

It was funny seeing JG take a shot at Brad last night. Those HMS guys sure are sensitive from all the cheating they do. ;)

:cheers: Did you guys get drunk last night, you're way too serious this morning.

I expect them to be even better with that extra HP from Ford. Watch out, chevy Jesus, you're about to get a new daddy. :p

First thing, it's way to early to be dropping F bombs in my direction;) Secondly Penske has tried this before....for 12 years!

We have a touch of Andyitus, but we'll get over it after a little.... :cheers:
Busy day today, lots of company coming in for today and tomorrow, Grill, games, fishing, boating whatever. I'll escape to the computer every once in a while for some peace and quiet.

Busy day today, lots of company coming in for today and tomorrow, Grill, games, fishing, boating whatever. I'll escape to the computer every once in a while for some peace and quiet.

Have fun. If they get on your nerves, send them out on the boat with just a half gallon of fuel. That should give you some alone time. ;)

Half a gallon of gas and 2 gallons of booze should do it. :D

I just watched the closing laps of last night's race as well as the post race interviews. Typical Harvick. I suggest he try to get used to seeing Stenhouse diving by those RCR Chevys. Maybe he should get himself a baby bottle and stop worrying about a water bottle.

And did Keselowski seem kind of rattled to anyone else after the race? Odd for him, I thought.

I just watched the closing laps of last night's race as well as the post race interviews. Typical Harvick. I suggest he try to get used to seeing Stenhouse diving by those RCR Chevys. Maybe he should get himself a baby bottle and stop worrying about a water bottle.

And did Keselowski seem kind of rattled to anyone else after the race? Odd for him, I thought.

Agreed. Kez seemed throughly confused while Harvick was yapping at his car. Since he threw the bottle 10 laps before the yellow, that's understandable. At the end of the media session, it looked like Harvick was having trouble admitting he jumped to conclusions and decided to have a little fun. I say this was over right after Kevin stole a bottle from the crib and cried himself to sleep.

In the end, Kevin had 5 more laps on his tires than Brad and Allgaier, and the same as Stenhouse. Kevin blew that last restart, and Ricky was able to pin him down and slow him. Just as he got clear of Ricky, Brad bumped Stenhouse to get him back alongside. Kevin let one get away, and he's looking for someone to blame. I think ESPN did a real cheap thing to generate controversy.

Back
Top Bottom