Johali's Rate the Championship Cup race

Winner: 10
Race: 4. I don’t know how anyone that actually likes pure competition enjoys an event with 4 drivers and 36 field fillers rising around. The old chase format was fine, but this “championship” race has gotten stale as moldy bread

Winner: 10
Race: 4. I don’t know how anyone that actually likes pure competition enjoys an event with 4 drivers and 36 field fillers rising around. The old chase format was fine, but this “championship” race has gotten stale as moldy bread
So you are ok with this being a popularity contest? NASCAR made sure that Hendricks had that care in the final four, he should have been put at the back of the longest line last week....that pit guy did not "reestablish" his position.

So you are ok with this being a popularity contest? NASCAR made sure that Hendricks had that care in the final four, he should have been put at the back of the longest line last week....that pit guy did not "reestablish" his position.
we try not to clutter up the thread with rhetoric so Toyoda can get the numbers easily so he can rate the race.

^^ Still whining about last week, Clay? Put on your big-boy 'sperienced race car guy pants ... assuming they still fit.

The guy drove from the back to the front and stayed there. Try that.

The guy drove from the back to the front and stayed there. Try that.

Don't get wrong I'm happy that the 9 won but anyone that was watching him come thru the field knew it was pretty obvious that no one put up a substantial fight and just let him through. Most everyone gave him the bottom, then rolled out of it on exit to let him complete the pass.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I watched it. Put an asterisk on it if you like.

It's a lot harder than it looks.

Since most of the field held back... 6.75

I felt like I was watching some old video game where you had 4 human players and 32 vehicles that were just traffic (with the difficulty turned down). I want to see everyone race, not just the top 4. If they want to race just the top 4, put them on a smaller track all by themselves, as an exhibition championship race and they can gimmick it up all they need to to keep one of the four from running away with it. I give it maybe a 6 if I'm grading a regular race. For a championship race, I give it maybe a 3.

we try not to clutter up the thread with rhetoric so Toyoda can get the numbers easily so he can rate the race.
But it is ok for you...got it. Do not listen to neophytes, you are probably not even 60 yet

Except for the final 4 didn't seem like there was any racing
Chase and the 9 team earned the win, would of liked to have seen how chase would have done with someone on his bumper in the last few laps. If the end of stage 2 would have been the final stage I don't think the 9 lets the 2 be in position to make that pass.
Being Jimmie and clints last race would've been nice if they would've shown them a little more.

Back
Top Bottom